Chapter 32

"Hey Saihara, I'm gonna be a little late, I'm sorry. I completely lost track of time..."

       Both Nagito and I slept in...

       I pressed the phone against my ear, using my shoulder to hold it in place as I quickly put my work pants on.

        "No worries, Hinata. We are just gonna be looking at the autopsy for Tsumiki, Mikan; We'll inform you even further about it whenever you get here." He inquired.

         Buttoning up my white shirt, I threw on my black suit jacket and clumsily tied my black tie. There was a groan from behind me, as I saw Nagito who seemed like he was still asleep, slowly raise to a sitting position on the bed.

         "Hey sleepy head." I greeted.

         ". . ." Nagito groaned in response, but after a couple more seconds, he answered properly..Well, almost. "Mmmm...Mmorning...Hajime-kun...Why are you getting ready so...Early?" He yawned at the end, lazily rubbing one of his eyes. I snicker, realizing that Nagito was so tired, he thinks it the early morning.

          "Hehe, Early huh?" I commented. The groggy Nagito slothfully reached for his phone and checked the time. As he stared at the clock, he gave a confused expression before rubbing his eyes again to take another look...Then, realization finally kicked in as his eyes widened.

           "W-Wait...11:47 am!? Hajime-kun, shouldn't you be at work! Oh no, you're in a rush, aren't you...I'm so sorry, because of how inept I am, I forgot to set an alarm for myself, and wake you up! I'm so unreliable!"

           I knew this would happen; I should've been quieter. "Nagito hey, it's fine. It's my fault for falling back asleep, after my alarm rang-"

           "Yes but, you always fall back asleep, and it's my job to wake you back up!" He argued. I walk over to him, placing a hand on his forehead; moving his bangs from in front of his face. Softly, I place a kiss on his forehead.

           "Nagito, you're not responsible for my own blunders, okay? Now hush, and go back to sleep."

           "...I can't possibly do that, It's almost noon! I'll be sleeping the day away!" He said. I could tell he was still fairly tired due to the dark circles around his eyes.

            "It's fine to sleep in every once in a while; And of all people, you deserve it Nagito. Now..." I grab the covers, quickly engulfing Nagito underneath it as I fall on top of him, causing him to lay back down on the bed.

            "Go back to sleep!" I smile. Trying to contain Nagito underneath the sheet.

            "H-Hajime-Kuuun, Tehahah!" He muffled from underneath. The both of us wrestled eachother on the bed for a couple more seconds..Till I realized something, causing me to stop and quickly unwrap him.

            "Nagito, I'm sorry! I forgot you don't like to be closed in like that" I apologized. He blinked a couple of times, then gave me a warm smile.

             "No worries, love. Since you were here with me, I'm a lot calmer. Hehe, I wasn't even thinking about it....Oh! You shouldn't be here talking to little old me, you're already late. You must go-"

             Slowly, I close the gap between us, giving Nagito a goodbye kiss. The kiss...Lasted longer than expected; Nagito placed both his hands on either side of my face, pulling me closer. I bring my knee up on the bed, deepening the kiss.

             We both got a little carried away..

             Finally, we parted. Saliva connecting to eachothers mouths, as we both pant for air. Nagito had his hands grabbing my suit as he hid his face in my chest.