Chapter 23

"H-Hajime-Kun~ Tehehe! I was only joking!" He laughed, as I continued to hit him with the pillow. I start to smile, and laugh a bit.

         I was on top of him, but that soon switched around, when Nagito quickly grabbed my forearms, before I striked, and flipped us over, placing my hands over my head.

         "How do you keep doing that? Where did you learn these moves?" I questioned, while still smiling. Nagito gave me a hypnotizing expression, as he leaned down towards me lips.

         "I was self taught, I just have quick moves teheh~" He said, pressing his lips against mine again. I place my hands on the back of his head, melting into the kiss.

         "I guess someday you'll have to teach me some of those moves, hehe." I chuckled.

         "Then I guess you'll have to teach me how to shoot a gun~" He said. Both my eyebrows raised, pretty shocked.

          "You wanna learn how to shoot a gun?" I repeated.

          "Mhm~ My bad luck hasn't been that bad for the past couple of years now. So I'm sure it will be okay~ Hehe, You seem shocked."

          I smile, chuckling a bit.

          "Yeah, maybe I am bit shocked. You...Just don't seem like the type to want to do that kinda of stuff; Especially shooting a gun." I thought about it for a couple more seconds till I answered. "Eh, what the hell. There's no harm in teaching you! It's especially better to learn now; With that insane serial killer running around."

          ".  .  ."

          "...Right~" Nagito answered, pressing his forehead against mine. As I remove my hand from the back of his head...

           My hand was covered with a crimson red color. My eyes widen. . .

           "W-What the hell?" I expressed vocally. Nagito lifted himself from me slightly, the look of pure confusion was written all over his face, from my sudden change of tone.

            "Hajime-Kun? Is...Everything okay? What's wrong?" He asked. I only continued staring at my hand in complete shock.

             "N-Nagito, sit up and turn around." I demanded. Nagito still looked at me confused, but complied after a few seconds. He got off of me, and turned around, sitting on his ankles; His back facing me. I then sat up, going on my knees.

            I bend Nagito's neck, and flipped his white, fluffy, cloudy hair to the front. What I noticed, was a giant bloody mark at the back of his head, and it was bleeding quite bad. "What the fuck?" I said in a whisper, but since Nagito was just a few inches in front of me, he heard my reaction.

           "Hajime-Kun...?"

           ". . ."

           "Nagito, y-your head...It's heavily bleeding!" I exclaimed.

           "Pfff, is that what you were so shocked about? It's just a small head injury, Hajime-kun. Due to my luck, you know these kinds of things happens all the time~" He said. It was true; There's really nothing new about this...But, that's not an excuse not to worry.

           "That's not the point...This looks pretty bad! Was this from last night? Where did you hit your head? Are you feeling dizzy right no-"

           "Hajime-Kun, please do not worry, I am fine~ It doesn't even hurt. To answer all your questions; Yes, it was from last night, and I hit my head on one of our tables in the living room. Also, I was only dizzy for a couple of minutes, after I awoken."