Chapter 22

"Ugh...I'm beat." I said to myself, as I sluggishly made my way to my car, that was parked on the side of the road.

          While I was driving home, I just remembered something very important...I forgot to tell them about my chat with Kokichi, Oma. I will just have to send them an email tonight or something...I'm too tired to talk on the phone with anyone right now.

          I finally made it home, deciding to park my car into the garage. I got out of the car, and walked up the five steps leading to the garage door. 'I wonder if Nagito is still awake' I thought to myself, slowly walking into the house.

          I heard noises in the living room; The TV was on. As I walked into the room, I found Nagito laying on the couch, with a blanket wrapped around him. He was awake, but barely. His eyes kept drooping, but he kept them open; Fighting to stay awake.

           "Hey Nagito." I greeted. Nagito's sleepy eyes opened a bit wider, as he looked at me and smiled.

            "Oh! Hello Hajime-kun, I didn't hear you come in..." He then let out a small gasp like he just remembered something, before he unwrapped himself from under the covers, and jogged over to me. He wrapped his arms tightly around my torso, pulling me into a hug. "How rude of me to almost forget; How was work today? my now rank two detective.~" He whispered, puffing out hot air against my ear.

             I blush, slightly shivering at the warm air being blown against my ear. This caused me to press closer against the nape of his neck.

             "W-Work was...F-Fine~" I blushed harder, as the way I said the last of that sentence; It was way too...Suggestive...

             Nagito did a raspy chuckle, releasing more hot air against my ear.

            "Tehe, Hajime-kun. Don't tell me you got all whipped up from me just talking to you~ Aren't you already sore from last nigh-" Before he could finish, I quickly covered his mouth.

            "Not. Another. Word." I said slowly. I could feel Nagito's mocking smile behind my hand; Probably because I looked less threatening with my face looking as red as a tomato. I push him away, well...It was more of a small push. His arms were still tightly wrapped around me.

            "You seemed flustered; Could it be that you are up for another roun-"  I slap my hand against his mouth once again.

            "Stop talking already." I scoffed.  Nagito only snickered, as he brought my hand down from his lips.

             "I'll stop if you let me give you a congratulations kiss~" He said. I rolled my eyes, giving him an irritated expression.

              "..Ugh, fine." I accepted. Nagito's smile widen, as he slowly pressed his lips against mine. Our kiss started off slow, but sooner got a bit heated. Nagito was teasing me once again.

             He bit hard against my bottom, causing me gasp, which gave him the access to bury his tongue deep within my mouth. When he pulled away, my face was still red, as I was panting, slightly grabbing onto his shirt. "I'm sorry, Hajime-kun~ You just look so cute with your face all red like that!" He said. I didn't think my face could get any redder...But it did.

             "Ugh...I hate you."

             "And I love you too, my love~" He replied pulling me into another hug. I tried hiding my embarrassed expression.

             "A-Anyways...How was your day? You seem very happy tonight. How was the talk with Tsumiki? Was everything resolved?" I asked. Nagito didn't answer me, as he continued hugging me.