Chapter 16

I got a tiny bit carried away with this one. I know last chapter I said we will get on with the date...But other ideas came in the way xD

First time I have ever reached 5000 words in a chapter 😂 But hope you enjoy it anyway ❤

Also, I am going to be drawing again. So if you would like to see some komahina art 👁 and maybe some comics...follow me on Instagram~ which is in my bio
_______________________________________         The day...has finally come.

     I slowly opened up my eyes, feeling the sun rays blind my pupils. As I raise my head, about to get out of bed, a voice spoke.

       "You're finally getting out of bed huh." I quickly turn my head to the left, as the voice startled me. It was Hinata-kun!

        "Ah, Hinata-kun! You startled me for a moment. I forgot that you would be home today~" I said to him with a smile.

        "Don't tell me you forgot about our whole day together Nagito." Hinata-kun said with a gasp. I quickly bounce up, making my way towards Hinata-kun. But as I did that, my feet ended getting tangled in the sheets, causing me to trip, and fall face first onto the ground; I groan in pain.

        I heard a small snicker from Hinata-kun, who was standing above me. "Hehe, I was only joking Nagito." He laughed. I lift my head off the ground...There was probably a bright red spot in the middle of my forehead.

        I slowly stood up, holding my head, as a dull throbbing pain still lingered. "I'm making breakfast downstairs for us, you should get yourself ready." He said. 'B-Breakfast!?'

       "W-Wait, Hinata-kun...You made breakfast? Oh no...I-I must have slept pass my alarm!" I bow my head apologizing. "I-I so sorry Hinata-kun...you really didn't have to trouble yourself with that task so early in the morning. It should have been you who slept in, instead of me-" A hand was gently placed on my head.

       "Nagito. I was the one who turned your alarm off."

       "B-But-"

       "I am pretty sure this would be the one hundredth time that I will be saying this. A relationship isn't one-sided; Both parties must do there part...And..." Hinata-kun trailed off, causing me to finally raise my head curiously.

        "And. . .I feel like I haven't been doing mine lately...And I wanted to make it up to you...S-So, again Nagito." He took a step forward, and brushed the hair from out my face and behind my ear, then moved his hand to cup my cheek "Please. . .Just let me do this for you."

         I trembled...Is he really going this far just for me? The date is all I need; Not even actually...Just being able to be around Hinata-kun is enough. I glance over to his right hand, that was cupping my face...The one that I injured...

        .  .  .

        'I'm so pathetic'

        "Y-You are really doing all of this...Just to make it up to me?" I asked, pulling my face away from his hand, and gently held it instead. ". . .Even though I. . .H-Hurt you?-"

        "Nagito." Hinata-kun walked closer to me...Then kissed me; I quickly melted into it. Feeling the warmth from his mouth, sent a beautiful sensation down my spine. The feeling soon departed as he pulled away, leaving my chapped lips cold and lonely. "Did that finally shut you up?" He ended.

          I quickly nod my head, as a bright pink hue took over my face; Hinata-kun's face was also a pink color. "Good. Now, hurry up and get downstairs." He said, patting my chest, then turned around, and walked out the room.