Chapter 11

"All for you. . .My Hinata-kun..." I stood there, looking down at the bloodied corpes. I made sure to be extra careful this time, and not get any blood on me.

      It was just a quick slit of the throat...nothing too exciting this time. I would need to learn to control myself, especially when I kill in broad day light, where anyone could spot you.

       It was tempting to do more damage to such despair. . .But sometimes, you need to try and let go of those urges.

      I was in the storage room, out of sight, for now at least. The room was poorly lit, only light source was a tiny faded light bulb. This room was perfect.

       Putting my knuckle on my chin, I stood there in thought. 'Where shall I place my signature this time.' I thought to myself. I then had an idea; It was a messy idea, so I will have to be extra careful.

      I un-button the boy's shirt, and went to work. I quickly and carefully, began carving a giant 'T' on his chest, watching as the red liquid over flowed out from the wound, pooling all over the floor.

      Next to it, I added the 'H'. At one point, I cut a little too deep, as the blood started to squirt out from the wound.

       "Whoops, cut a little bit too deep there." I whispered to myself. After I was done, I simply placed the scissors on the ground, and made my way to the small window. The natural light from the outside was blinding compared to the storage room.

       Pulling the the handkerchief over my hand, I grabbed the handle of the window; Being very careful not to touch anything. I climbed onto the table, then out the window.

      Cracking open the window slightly, I sat in the grass, out of sight from the sight, from anyone who may go in. "If I relie on my luck...Someone may enter the storage room in a few minutes now." I say to myself quietly

      I close my eyes, taking in a deep breath.

      'If I hang around here for too long, someone may come around here and spot me. Given this certain circumstance, it would probably seem odd as to why I am hanging around outside.'

       I move my eyes slowly, cautiously scanning the area. I had my contacts open, with Hinata-kun's number already dialed.

      I close my eyes again.

      ".  .  ."

       "10..."

                 "9..."

                          "8..."

                                    "7..."

                                              "6..."

                                                         "5..."

                                                "4..."

                                       "3..."

                              "2..."

      *SNAP*

   It was the sound of a stick breaking.  I quickly open my eyes, as I watched a young lady scrolling, hugging her paper filled binder.

     ' . . .'

      "Such despair..." I whispered to myself

       Until...A gust of wind quickly went by; As my hair danced a long with it. Unfortunately for the girl, a piece of paper went loose from her binder, it would seem that it was important, as she tried her hardest to retrieve it back.