Chapter Forty-Eight- Meeting

This was it. 

Jabe was so nervous. This was the night she was to become a death eater and start serving the dark lord. Over the course of a few months worth of training with her sister, Bellatrix had made the call, deciding that Jabe was ready. Little did anyone know that this would be the night that would change Jabes life forever...

Jabe was sitting in the meeting room with her head down. She was terrified. Sensing this, Bellatrix squeezes her sister hand. "You'll do fine Jabe. Father will be so proud." Bellatrix smiles. Jabe musters a small smile when the doors to the meeting hall slam open. Jabe jumps, instinctively looking up. 

And when Jabes eyes meet the cold dark lords everything freezes. The entire world stops. And for a time it's as if they are the only two in the room. Their gaze never leaving each other's, in a powerful life changing stare.

 Voldemort hisses something in parsletongue as disbelief fills his eyes. But behind that disbelief was something more. Something deep and powerful. Something like hope and love? 

Jabe could feel something within her change and suddenly all she wants to do is be near the dark lord. Feel him hold her. Feel his lips on hers. It was like an indescribable bond pulling Jabe closer to the dark lord. Making her feel like she had known him her entire life. Just thinking of moving away from him brought Jabe pain. It made her feel sick inside. 

"Get out. Everyone but Jabe Black!" Voldemort snaps making jabe jump. Jabe could have sworn she saw Voldemort's eyes soften at her jump. Bellatrix gives Jabe's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "I'll see you outside. Ok? You've got this." Jabe nods swallowing nervously watching as her sister walks out. 

Soon Jabe and the dark lord are the only two left in the room. Jabe turns back and jumps seeing how close the dark lord was to her. Jabe slowly finds herself walking back as the dark gets closer and closer to her until finally her back hits the wall. Jabe looks away expecting pain but what she feels instead shocks her. Voldemort gently reach out and touched her shoulder as if to see if she was real. What Jabe hears next nearly makes her faint. 

"Please. Do not be afraid. I will never hurt you my queen." Voldemort's tone was nothing like the cold commanding tone it had once been, instead it was gentle, full of love and compassion. More then Jabe ever thought possible. 

Slowly Jabe looks back at the dark lord and swallows in disbelief seeing the real tears streaming down his face. "M-My lord?" Jabe asks unsure. "Don't." Voldemort says making jabe jump once more. "My lord?" Jabe asks once more. "Don't call me that. You are not just another follower. You are so much more." Voldemort says. "What do you mean?" Jabe asks. "I've waited so long for you."Voldemort whispers reaching out to touch her once more. 

Seeing his queen flinch broke the cold dark lords heart. "My lord I don't understand." Jabe swallows out. "That bond. Deep within you. That bond you felt when we locked eyes. There is only one kind of bond that will do that. And I think you already know." 

Jabe swallows as she begins to realize what her master was talking about. Soul bond. "M-My lord. This must be a mistake. I mean surely Bellatrix would be a more perfect queen for you. More powerful?" "No!" Voldemort shouts. 

"I have been waiting for you for longer then I can remember. Bellatrix can compare nothing to you. You are greater then her in so many ways. No one will ever compare to the love we will share. You are mine. And I am yours." 

Jabe swallows once more. She doesn't resist when Voldemort slowly pulls her into his arms. It felt right. Jabe felt warm and protected and loved. "My lord. Are you sure?" Jabe asks looking up into his pale blue eyes. 

"With my life." 

Jabe nods shakily. "Please know I will never hurt you my queen. Ever. You hold a power over me that no else else ever will. I am yours forever." Jabe blinks back tears as she feels the bond inside of her start to grow and it isn't long before she can feel Voldemort through the bond. And then Jabe knew. She was Voldemort soul mate.