Chapter Thirty-one- Cellie meets Cygnus Black pt2

That's Black manor up top ————————^

The next morning was quiet as Jabe and Cellie walked through the halls of black manor. Cellie could feel the sadness in the air. And she could also feel the happy memories that had once filled the air. This place used to be alive and full of family. But now it was dark and somber. "Why we here mummy?" Cellie asks. 

Jabe sighs. "There is someone I want you to meet baby." Cellie frowns confused. Who could be here? But then Cellie remembers what she had seen from jabes memories. Jabe wanted her to meet her grandfather. That's who lived here. "Your grandfather baby." Jabe says. Cellie nods. "Grandad sick. Like daddy?" Cellie sighs. 

Jabe nods sadly. " He is baby. But I'm hoping that you might be able to help him." Jabe says kneeling down to eye level with her daughter. "How mummy?"Cellie asks. Jabe smiles and says "Your grandfather is stubborn. And I see some of him in you. He won't let me or your aunts help him but, You might be able to change his mind." Cellie nods. 

"I no want Grandad to die." She says. Jabe hugs Cellie tightly. " Me either baby." She whispers. "I change grandads mind. Make him let you help." Cellie says determinedly making jabe smile. "Thank you baby. But when your with Grandad you have to be gentle with him. He's weak like daddy." Cellie nods. 

Jabe picks Cellie up into her arms before walking to her fathers room. As Jabe walks in Cygnus looks over. And seeing the child in his daughters arms his eyes widen. "Hello father. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Jabe says gently. Cygnus gives a raspy cough before slowly sitting up. Jabe walks over and sits Cellie down beside her grandfather. 

"Father this Celest riddle. We call her Cellie." Cygnus couldn't keep the smile off his face. His granddaughter was beautiful. In every way. And she looked exactly like his master had before his fall. So it wasn't hard for him to guess who her father was. But the question of how she even existed was raging in his mind. 

Cygnus knew his master did not possess a body. So by all accounts Cellie shouldn't even exist. "She's beautiful. She's his?" Cygnus asks. Jabe nods. "How?" Jabe sighs beside sitting on her fathers bedside. Jabe proceeds to tell her father everything that had happened. From Bellatrix finding out, to wormtails attack and to the moment Jabe and Voldemorts souls were bonded. As Jabe told her father everything, Cygnus listened closely. 

When Jabe got to the part about her fight with Bellatrix, Cygnus couldn't help but wince. He knew that his eldest daughter was going to take the news badly. He just never expected that she would take it that badly. 

"She's a soul child?" Cygnus asks. Jabe nods. "It's the only explanation. After our souls bonded is when I got pregnant with Cellie. Believe me father. She's soul child." Cygnus nods once more before asking "What has become of that traitorous rat?" "He's in the dungeons of Malfoy Manor. Bells is making sure he enjoys his stay. And believe me father. When this is all over, I will make sure he pays for what he did with his life." Jabe growls dangerously. 

Cygnus chuckles at the fury in his daughters eyes. "That's my girl." Cellie slowly moves closer to her grandfather after Jabe was finished telling her father everything, causing Cygnus to look down at her. " Hi." She whispers. Cygnus could keep the gentle smile off his face. "Hello child." He says gently, staring at Cellie with love and adoration in his eyes. 

Cygnus had always wanted more grandchildren. Watching Draco grow up had been one of the best parts of his later life and now he would get to see that happen all over again. Cellie smiles before gently wrapping her arms around Cygnus. 

"Mummy says you sick? Feel better soon?" Cellie asks making Cygnus chuckle. "I am alright child. But tell me how is your father?" Cellie whimpers tightening her grip on Cygnus. "Daddy really sick right now. Like you. But he be stronger soon." Cellie says. 

Cygnus nods. "He will be. Your father is strong. He's powerful." Cellie smiles. "I know. Daddy always strong. Even now." Cygnus chuckles and looks over at his daughter. "She's her fathers daughter alright." Jabe smiles. " Yes she is." Jabe responds, gently running her fingers through cellies hair. 

"Tell me how old are you child?" Cygnus asks. "I not even 1 yet." Cellie says. "She's not even three months father. Her growth rate is unprecedented. But both cissy and tom think she will slow down soon." Cygnus nods. "Will you come back with us father?" Jabe asks. 

"Please Grandad? I get see you more if you do." Cellie begs. Cygnus sighs. He knew what his daughter was doing and in a way he was proud of her for being so manipulative but his desire to remain as independent as possible was strong. 

"Father please. I know you do not wish to rely on any of us but it's not healthy for you to stay here by yourself anymore. Please father." Jabe begs gently taking her fathers hand and squeezing it gently. "You know this isn't fair Jabe. You put my own granddaughter against me. How can I say no to that?" Cygnus finally says with a weak tired smile on his face, while motioning to Cellie who was giving Cygnus puppy dog eyes. 

Of course Cygnus wasn't going to miss the opportunity to watch his only granddaughter grow up. Jabe couldn't keep the smile off her face as well. Cellie cheers loudly making Cygnus wince slightly. This did not go unnoticed by Jabe. 

"Shhh baby. Remember you have to keep your voice down like with daddy." Cellie nods and quiets down some. "I sorry mummy. No mean to" Cellie whispers. "It's alright child. You are just excited. There was no harm done." Cygnus chuckles. Jabe sighs and nods rolling her eyes at how nonchalant her father was when it came to his health. 

"Very well Father." Jabe sighs before standing. Jabe picks Cellie up into her arms. "I will be right back Father. I'll take Cellie back to the manor then come back to get you." Jabe says. Cygnus nods and watches as his daughter disappears. As soon as Jabe is gone, Cygnus feels his eyes unwillingly slide shut and sleep consumes him.