Chapter eighteen- Pregnant?

*When the child is born that is what she will look like*

Bellatrix gently rests her hand on her sisters back as Jabe violently emptied the contents of her stomach for the third time that day. Ever since Jabe had bonded with Voldemort she had not been able to keep anything down. 

Anything that Jabe bate just came right back up. Jabe worried that this was her soul rejecting the bonding. And if that was the case. Jabe didn't know how she was going to survive. The bonding had been the most amazing moment in her life. 

And she would never forget it. Bellatrix gently helps Jabe sit up once she was done and puts a glass of water to her lips. Jabe drinks the water slowly and winces as it hits her acid scorched throat. 

"Bells. What if this is my soul rejecting his. I won't be able to live with myself if this is the case." Jabe whimpers with fear. Bellatrix sighs setting the water aside. "Jabe there is no way in hell that is what's happening. You are perfect for him. You are his. And he is your. Whatever this is. It's not rejection." 

Jabe gives a teary smile before covering her mouth and retching into the toilet once more, throwing up the water she had just drank. Narcissa sighs walking in and kneeling beside her ill sister. Jabe wipes her mouth and looks over at her. 

"Hey cissy." Jabe tries to smile but her stomach churns once more causing her to gag. "Easy Jabes." Narcissa says gently placing a cold cloth on her head. Jabe smiles at her sister gratefully. "Can you tell what's wrong with her cissy?" Bellatrix asks. 

Narcissa sighs before running a few diagnostic spells. And what she discovers made her eyes widen. "No... That's impossible." Narcissa mumbles. "What? Cissy What is it!" Jabe worries fearing the worst. Narcissa swallows and what she says made Jabe nearly faint. "Your pregnant jabes." Bellatrix lets out a gasp of shock. 

That wasn't possible. The only way Bellatrix could think of to explain how her sister was pregnant was if Jabe slept with someone else. But Bellatrix knew Jabe would never hurt her master like that. There had to be another explanation. "No... that's not possible cissy. Those spells have to be wrong. Me and tom. We've never... He physically couldn't." Jabe stutters pressing herself against the wall in shock. 

Narcissa repeats the spell. "It's true. Somehow. Beyond a reasonable explanation you're pregnant." Narcissa says. "I haven't slept with anyone cissy. I could never hurt him like that. He's the only one I would ever-" Jabes voice chokes with tears and Bellatrix gathers jabes in her arms. Jabe whimpers into Bellatrix's chest. 

What was Voldemort going to think. Jabe knew he was going to think she betrayed him. And that was going to break Jabes heart. "Shhh it will be ok Jabe. When he wakes we'll tell him. We'll make him understand." Bellatrix says trying to comfort her sister. 

Jabe whimpers and shakes her head with tears. "He's going to think I betrayed him. We can't tell him." Both jabes sisters sigh. "You won't be able to hide this for long Jabe. And if what you say is true. That you haven't slept with anyone. 

This pregnancy will be far from normal." Narcissa sighs. There had to be a explanation for this. Narcissa starts going over everything she could think of. She came up with nothing. Jabe wouldn't have had time to sleep with anyone with everything that had happened. Let alone willingly do it and break Voldemorts heart. 

There was nothing to suggest that Jabe should be pregnant. Unless.... Narcissa shoots to her feet startling her sisters. "I'll be back." She says running out. Jabe turns and cries into her sisters chest. "What am I gonna do bells!" She wails. 

Bellatrix sighs and gently strokes jabes hair shaking her head. She didn't know. She didn't even know what this thing was. It was not conceived by any normal means. By all accounts, it shouldn't even exist. "I don't Jabe. But this isn't your fault. We both know you would never hurt him like that." Jabe nods frantically. "I wouldn't. Never!" She cries. 

"I know Jabe. I know." Jabe buries her face in Bellatrix's chest as she feels something inside her churn. Bellatrix isn't quick to lift jabes hair as she gags into the toilet once more. "You've got to calm down Jabe. You're going to hurt yourself." Jabe lets out another wail. 

"I can't. He's going to think I've betrayed him. I can't lose him Bells. I can't." Jabe sobs. Bellatrix sighs before discreetly taking her sisters wand. Bellatrix softly utters a calming spell over her sister. Jabe realizing what Bellatrix had down goes to struggle. 

But Bellatrix gently stops her and pulls Jabe into her arms. Jabe sighs as her tears slowly stop flowing. She still felt horrible even though she had the calming spell over her. "Just breath jabe. Take it slow." Bellatrix orders. Jabe whimpers. 

That is when narcissa runs back into the bathroom holding a book. "I think I know how this happened jabes. It's very rare. And 99% of the time it doesn't happen. But it can." She says. Jabe looks over at her sister. "How?" She's whimpers. 

"When the two of you bonded. His soul was inside you. Every part of you. When his soul left your body a tiny, tiny, fraction of his soul was left behind. That piece of his soul combined with yours to make an egg." Jabes eyes slowly widen. "So... it's his?" Jabe whispers. 

"It is the only possible explanation. It's his jabe." Jabe lets out a sob of relief and clings to narcissa. Jabe couldn't express how relieved she was. This baby was Voldemorts. Jabe couldn't even bring herself to deny it. 

She knew now, deep down inside her, that this baby was his. This is how she became pregnant. This baby was his. And they would raise it together. Narcissa smiles and gently rubs jabes back. "Will you tell him?" Bellatrix asks.

 Jabe lets out a shaky sigh and nods. "He's always wanted a family. I wouldn't have the heart to keep this from him." Jabe says. Bellatrix nods. "This child will not be normal. Soul children are incredibley rare and incredibly powerful. 

And with you and our lord being it's parents. There is no telling how powerful this child is going to be. I suppose that is why the nausea is so bad. Your body's adjusting to the power inside you." Narcissa says. Jabe nods wiping her mouth once more. 

Then with the help of her sisters Jabe slowly staggers to her feet. "We need to get some food in you." Bellatrix sighs. "It's not likely to stay down. This child knows how bad he's hurt. It doesn't matter that it's only days after conception. 

It can feel his soul. And it's agitated and worried. That may be another reason why the nausea is so bad." Narcissa sighs. Jabe groans gripping her stomach once more as a new wave of nausea spreads through her. "Well we have to do something. She hasn't been able to eat anything all day!" Bellatrix snaps. Narcissa sighs and thinks. 

"We could do a potion based diet for now. Until jabes is able to eat solid food, we have no choice." Narcissa says. Jabe sighs and nods. Then Bellatrix looks like she's had an idea. "What?" Narcissa asks. Bellatrix waves her off. 

"No. It's a stupid idea." She says dismissively. Narcissa shakes her head. "No. What is it?" She asks. Bellatrix sighs. "I was just thinking. If this baby is as powerful as you say it is. Maybe she could try talking to it. 

It could help with the nausea and Jabe would be able to eat." Bellatrix says. Jabe raises an eyebrow before sighing. It was worth a try. 

Jabe looks down at her stomach where she had a barely noticeable bump. It was so small, it could be easily missed. Jabe had missed it. She hadn't even noticed it. But now it made sense. Gently rubbing her hand over it Jabe whispers 

"hey baby... It's mummy. Listen to me. Daddy is going to be ok. He just needs to rest. You don't need to worry about him. Alright?" A few seconds go by before slowly the waves of nausea start to disappear from jabes stomach. Jabe gives a sigh of relief. "I can't believe that worked. This child is going to be incredible." Narcissa smiles. Jabe joins her with and smile. "I know."