Chapter four- Reunited

*Edited*

"Jabe..." Voldemort slowly rasps and Jabe winces hearing his raspy tired and weak voice. "Tom!" She sobs moving closer to her love. Slowly with a weak and shaking hand Voldemort reaches up and moves a finger over Jabe's wet cheek. Jabe gently leans into Voldemorts hand. She meets Voldemort's weak almost white eyes and whimpers. 

Voldemort smiles weakly. He was glad his queen was here. He had missed her so much. "Jabe. Is this real?" Voldemort whispers. Jabe gently squeezes his hand. "I'm here tom." Jabe whispers. Voldemort gently wipes away a few of Jabe's many tears with his thumb. "Please don't cry." Voldemort whispers. He hated seeing her tears. He absolutely hated it. Jabe smiles sadly and scoots closer to Voldemort. Until he was inches away from him. Voldemort caresses Jabe's cheek before his eyes go to her lips. Jabe doesn't hesitate and presses her lips gently to Voldemort's. 

All at once the fire that had been inside Jabe's chest for years vanished. As she kissed Voldemort, the soul bond she shared with him rebounded and became stronger then ever. Her lips move in sync with Voldemort's. Even though Jabe knew how weak her king was right now, it took all of her willpower not to hurt him. She held back so hard. Voldemort senses this and puts more passion into their kiss. But Jabe pulls back in fear of hurting him. " It's ok Jabe." Voldemort says. "I've missed you so much Tom. But I don't want to hurt you." Jabe whispers. 

"You won't." He responds. Jabe blinks away a few more tears before leaning down and hugging Voldemort gently. "I'm scared Tom. I don't want to hurt you." Jabe whispers once more. Voldemort tightens his grip on Jabe and soon Jabe picks him up in her arms, gently hugging him close. Voldemort gently runs his fingers through Jabe's long black hair. And rests his head on her shoulder. 

"I've missed you so much Tom. It hurt so much. All those years without you." Jabe chokes out. Voldemort shushes her gently. "Shhh my queen. I know. I'm sorry. I heard you every night." Voldemort whispers. 

This makes Jabe tighten her hold on Voldemort. "You did?" Jabe chokes out. Voldemort nods. "Of corse my love. You don't know how much I wish I could have repsponed. But I did not have the strength to do so. But I never stopped listening. Ever." Voldemort whispers. 

Jabe lets out a sob and buries her face in the crook of Voldemort's neck. Voldemort shushes her weakly. "Shh my love. It's ok. I'm here now." He whispers. Jabe holds tom close for what seemed like hours. The two soul mates said nothing. They just enjoyed each others company. And the feeling of being together after so many years. Relaxing into each other embrace like they had all those years ago. Jabe finally and reluctantly sets Voldemort down. "I swear Tom. If it's the last thing I do I'll make potter pay for this!" Jabe cries in anger. Voldemort smiles and tucks a strand of hair behind Jabe's ear. "That's my girl." He says earning a smile from Jabe. Jabe gently rubs circles in the back of Voldemort's hand. Voldemort smiles and his eyes never leave hers.

 Jabe slowly lets her eyes gaze over what weak body Voldemort had and just the sight brought tears to her eyes. Jabe could sense how weak Voldemort was. She could feel it in their bond. Though the fire that had once been there was gone, Jabe could feel only a fraction of the pain Voldemort was in. And from what Jabe could feel, it was, to say the least, horrible. 

"What can I do?" Jabe whispers with tears. Weakly Voldemort shakes his head. He was beginning to feel the strain of exhaustion take its toll on him. Voldemort was not able to stay away for very long periods at a time. And he spent most of his time resting. But right now. He didn't want to rest. He wanted to be awake for Jabe. He could rest later. 

"Nothing... The only thing that can be done is to restore me to my body. Until then I will be weak." Voldemort says. Jabe grasps his hand and gently rubs circles in the back of his hand. This brought a smile to Voldemorts scarred face. 

Jabe leans down and gently hugs Voldemort once more. She still couldn't believe this was real. She was afraid this was a dream. And that she was about to wake up. Only to find that she would never see her love again. 

"It's alright my queen." Voldemort whispers softly feeling Jabe's pain. "I am here." Voldemort adds. Jabe nods softly and slowly lets go of him. Jabe notices how Voldemort was struggling to keep his eyes open. She also noticed how exhausted he looked. He needed to rest. " Please tom rest. You need your energy. Now more then ever." Jabe says gently squeezing Voldemorts hand. He sighs and meets Jabe's eyes. He didn't want this to end. Not after all these years. Sensing this Jabe brings Voldemorts frail hand to her lips, kissing it gently. 

"I'm here Tom. I won't go anywhere. I promise. Now please. Rest." Jabe says softly. Voldemort sighs and nods leaning his head back. Jabe summons a blanket and gently drapes it over Voldemort before casting a gentle heating spell on it. Voldemort lets out another smile before slowly letting his eyes slide shut.