Chapter Twenty-nine- Cellie see's her father

As Cellie walks with her mother she couldn't help but worry about her father. Looking up at Jabe, Cellie asks "Daddy be ok in current form?" Jabe sighs. "As long as he rests baby. But yes. I hope so." Cellie sighs and nods. Once Jabe reaches their bedroom, she stops and looks at Cellie. "You have to keep your voice down princess. Ok?" Cellie nods. 

"Now you know daddy won't be able to see you because of his eyes right baby?" Cellie whimpers and nods. "I know... Daddy eyes were hurt by aunt bells." Jabe sighs and nods. " But you know how sorry your aunt bells is right?" Cellie nods. 

"Auntie Bella no mean to hurt you or daddy. I forgive. But still sad daddy no able to see me" Jabe presses a kiss to cellies head. "You know once daddy is strong again he will be able to see you again. And even hold you." This makes Cellie smile widely. This made Cellie very happy. She wanted more then anything for her father to be able to hold her. To be in his arms and be held like her mother held her. 

Cellie wanted this so badly that she asks "Daddy hold me now?" Even though she knew that's wasnt possible. Jabe sighs. Even though Cellie was incredibly bright, there were still things she thought of with a child's mind. "You know he can't baby." Cellie sighs with tears. "But you can lay your head in daddy's lap and lay with him. I think he would like that." Jabe says once she sees how much hearing this upset Cellie. 

Cellie brightens some. "I want see daddy. Now." Cellie demands. Jabe sighs and nods. "Remember what i said baby. Keep your voice down." Cellie nods. Jabe opens the door and walks in and once Cellie sees her father a whimper escapes her. Voldemort hears his daughters whimper. The sound made his heart break. "Daddy?" Cellie whimpers softly. Jabe goes over and sit beside Voldemort on the bed. 

Cellie scrambles out of jabes arms and over to her father. "Hey princess...." Voldemort rasps. Cellie couldn't keep the tears from flowing from her eyes. Seeing her father like this broke cellies heart. Cellie knew how strong and powerful her father was and seeing him like this just broke her heart. "Shhh baby. Your father will be alright." Jabe whispers. Cellie sniffles. "Your mothers right." Voldemort rasps with a weak smile. Cellie whimpers before she gently lays her head in Voldemorts lap curling close to Voldemort. 

Voldemort smiles and gently runs a few fingers over cellies cheek. "You want to know something princess?" Voldemort asks. Cellie looks up into her fathers white blind eyes. "What daddy?" She sniffles. "You are so beautiful. Remember that my princess." Cellie frowns. "But daddy no see me?" She asks confused. "I don't need my sight to see how beautiful you are princess." Voldemort says gently. 

Cellie smiles with tears and gently grips her fathers hand squeezing it gently. "Please don't cry my princess. Everything is gonna be alright." Voldemort knew his daughter was crying. Because she was a peice of his soul he could somewhat feel her emotions. Not as much as with Jabe but enough to know that Cellie was crying. That and he felt her tears drip down onto his hand. Cellie sighs and gently squeezes her fathers hand. 

"I try daddy. For you." Voldemort nods. "Good girl." Voldemort says gently tapping cellies nose making her giggle. "Did you have fun with Draco?" Voldemort asks. Cellie nods. "Yes daddy. Lot fun. Draco show me pictures of you and mummy. You so handsome daddy." Cellie says. This makes Voldemort laugh. "Thank you princess. Which pictures did he show you?"Cellie thinks. " You and mummy was dancing at lake." Voldemort smiles and nods once more. "That is a very special place for both of us baby. And I think when daddy is stronger we may take you there. Would you like that?" Jabe asks and cellies eyes widen. 

She nods quickly and excitedly. "I love that mummy. Promise?" Cellie asks. "We promise princess." Voldemort chuckles. Cellie smiles Jabe grunt strength slightly from the force of her daughters hug. Voldemort starts gently running his fingers through cellies hair after she had returned her head to his lap. 

This makes Cellie slowly start to relax. Jabe turns when the door opens and Bellatrix quietly walks in. Bellatrix smiles sadly upon seeing the sadness in cellies eyes. She knew that Cellie was takingbthis extremely hard but she hid most of her pain for the sake of her parents. Cellie was strong. In ways not even her parents knew. 

And in time that strength would reveal itself. Cellie held powers that not even her father could have imagined. And in time Cellie would grow to be the most powerful witch to ever live, next to her mother. Bellatrix was also high up on that scale. Even though Bellatrix still harbored a peice of her heart to Voldemort, she didn't have the heart to take Cellie away from him. And the thought had crossed her mind. 

Even though Bellatrix had always secretly wanted a daughter, she saw how much Cellie meant to her master and sister. And that was what kept her from doing anything. That and the fact that she might one day be able to have her own children. Her own daughter to love Andy care for. Bellatrix could only hope this would be the case. But until then Bellatrix loved watching over her niece. "Hey Bells." Jabe says as Bellatrix walks over. "Cissy sent me. She gave me this. She says that this is the strongest strengthening potion that she can make without hurting him. It's one of Cissy's own making. It should help." Bellatrix whispers. 

Jabe nods and takes the bottled green potion from her sister. "Thanks Bells. What's in it?" Jabe asks. Bellatrix sighs trying to remember. "Phoenix tears, pure unicorn blood, dragons blood and some other things. Combine together cissy said they would help. If we give this to him regularly, then in theory he should be able to build up some strength." Bellatrix says. Jabe nods and turns to her love. "Here tom. You need to drink this." Voldemort gives a weak nod and Jabe slowly helps him drink the disgusting potion after putting the bottle to his lips. 

Voldemort nearly gagged at the taste. It was worse then pollyjuice potion. One of the worst things Voldemort had ever tasted. "I know the taste isn't plesent master. But it should help. It will give you some strength and over time you should be able to build strength if you take this regularly." Bellatrix says seeing her masters attempts to not gag. Voldemort manages to give a nod before painfully swallowing the rest. 

The potion felt like slime going down his rough and scratchy throat. It burned the back of his throat and scorched like fire. But as the potion hit his stomach Voldemort could slowly feel a small wave of strength washing over him. "Daddy feel better?" Cellie asks. Voldemort slowly nods. "I do princess." Voldemort says as the potion starts to take effect. Though it made him stronger it also made him incredibly sleepy. 

Voldemort could feel drowsiness starting to cloud his mind. "A side effect of the potion is drowsiness." Bellatrix says seeing Voldemort struggling to keep his eyes open. "Just rest tom. Close your eyes." Jabe says making a smile come to Voldemorts lips. "Sleep daddy. Please?" Cellie asks softly. Voldemort chuckles and nods before slowly letting his eyes fall shut. "He'll be out for a while. It's best to just let him rest." Bellatrix says. 

Jabe nods and goes to pick up Cellie. "No! I stay with daddy." Cellie protests. Jabe couldn't keep the smile from her face and she nods. "Ok baby. Try not to wake him. He needs his rest." Cellie nods and Jabe lays the spelled blanket over Cellie and her father. And as Jabe and Bellatrix leave Cellie stayed curled up with her head in her fathers lap. Because this was as close to being held by her father as Cellie would get for a long time. And that broke her heart.