Chapter Thirty-five-Voldemort's seventh horcrux

After Jabe had returned with Voldemorts wand, preparations were being made. Jabe observed the crying shaking woman who was curled up in the corner. Jabe also noted the woman looked familiar. Almost like bathilda bagshot. And Jabe was right. 

For the woman in the corner was Bathilda Bagshot. And the fate she was about to receive would be worse then anything she could have ever imagined. Bathilda's last moments were going to be the worse moments of her life. They would be the most painful and horrific moments that she would ever experience. 

She was about to experience a whole new level of pain and torture that not even she could have ever thought of. Because you see in order to make a horcrux, the victims sole was needed. Or in this case Bathildas magical core. The act of ripping a persons soul from the body was the most painful thing in existence. It was tortuous and painful. The spell itself turned a victims brain into quite literal mush. Ripping a persons soul from their body, in the way that was about to be done, liquefied the brain and turned it into mush. 

The sheer amount of dark and illegal magic that penatrated and surrounded the persons magical core. It was just to much for the brain. It made the brain melt. So to say that Bathilda was about to die in the most horrifying and horrific way possible would be an understatement. Horcruxes were some of the darkest and most illegal forms of magic around. And the very process in which they were made was the exact reason why. Jabe kneels down beside Voldemort and gently takes his hand. 

"I've got it tom." Jabe whispers softly. Voldemort swallows hearing her raspy voice. It was from crying. "Jabe." Voldemort whispers not being able to stand hearing her tear stained voice. Jabe whimpers and lays her head in Voldemorts lap. "I'm scared tom. If this goes wrong..." Voldemort sighs and leans down pressing his lips to jabes head. "I have to jabe. I'm sorry." Jabe gives a shuttering sigh and nods. "If you die tom. I'm never gonna forgive you." Hearing the small whisp of a teasing tone in Jabes voice, Voldemort nods. "Understood my love." Jabe nods once more. "It is almost time Jabe. Can you do this?" Voldemort asks gently. Jabe sighs and nods standing. "I told you. I won't let you do this alone." Voldemort nods. "I know my queen. It's time." Jabe nods and gently places Voldemort's wand in his hand. 

Voldemort couldn't help but smile as the familiar dark magic of his wand washes over him. He hadn't realized how much he had missed his own wand until now. Then of course Voldemort hadn't had any reason to need his wand until now. Jabe walks over to the shuttering woman and drags her over to Voldemort. "P-Please! Let me go!" Bathilda screams making Voldemort wince. Seeing this Jabe delivers a hard kick to the woman's side. " Shut up." She hisses kneeling beside Voldemort. Gently taking his hand Jabe squeezes it. 

"I am alright my love." Jabe nods. "You sure about this tom?" Jabe asks one final time. Voldemort nods. "I am sure my love." Jabe sighs and nods. It was time to begin. Jabe locks the door and spells it's so no one would be able to walk in. If anyone found out about this, regardless of who they were with exceptions, they would have to die. Once everything was set Voldemort slowly begins chanting the spell. 

This causes his magical core to come alive. After so many years of inactivity, a few brief echoes of pain washes through Voldemort. But this would just be the least of the pain Voldemort was about to feel. As Voldemorts wand slowly starts to glow with a black inky kind of glow Pain fill Bathilda. Because her soul and Magical core was beginning to be violently ripped away from her body. In what could only be described as torture, Bathilda screams agony. Her brain buzzed as it began to melt. Her death had begun and the spell was on its way. Bathilda's screams were so loud that Jabe was sure they could be heard from anywhere in the manor. 

The sound made Voldemorts ears pound. But he couldn't stop now. It was to late to stop. But Voldemort had to do this. He had too. Voldemort was never going to risk dying and leaving his family ever again. So this was the one thing he could never avoid. Bathilda's soul slowly starts appearing above the victim in a white misty orb. It was so bright that even Jabe had to shield her eyes. 

And as Bathilda's soul starts to leave her, it would have been safe to say that Bathilda could have felt her brain being turned into must. The pain Bathilda was experiencing was worse then anything she could have ever felt. And in an instant it got worse as Voldemort violently rips Bathilda's soul in half. With a loud tearing sound that Jabe would never forget, the soul and magical core split in half. 

And as half decenceds into Nagini and the other half goes into Voldemorts mouth and nose, a terrifying blinding flash fills the room. The flash is immediately followed by a scream that made Jabe want to pick Voldemort up and hold him close to stop his pain. Voldemorts scream of agony was caused by his soul ripping and splitting apart for the seventh time Voldemort was used to this pain by now. But that didn't make it any easier. 

Jabe knew she couldn't hold her love close to her as much as she wanted to. Because any contact with Voldemort during the spell would violently disrupt the spell and cause it the it to fail. And that would tear Voldemorts soul into thousands of pieces sending him into an eternal hell. As the flash slowly dies down Jabe uncovers her eyes. She noticed a goo dripping down from the now dead woman's nose. 

This was not blood. It was brain. But what got jabes attention was Voldemorts lack of movement. Jabe kneels down beside her love and listens for his breath. She couldn't hear it. "Tom! Tom! Tom come on. Can you hear me!" Jabe all but screams. Jabe gently cups Voldemorts sweaty cheek and rubs her thumb across it. When Voldemort doesn't respond Jabe fears the worst. "Tom! Tom come on wake up. Please!dont do this!" Jabe screams as tears begin streaming down her face. It was over. She had lost him again. And this time. She would never see him again. 

"J-Jabe..." Voldemorts voice was so weak that at first Jabe didn't hear him. But when she feels Voldemort move she lets out a sob of relief. "Merlin. You scared me so much tom. Don't ever do that to me again." Voldemort laugh softly weakly and Jabe leans down pressing her lips to his. "I'm....sorry..." Voldemort whispers. "Shhh tom. It's ok. You're alive. That's what matters. How do you feel?" Jabe asks slowly drying her tears. 

Voldemort swallows trying to cope with the blinding pain that consumed every fiber of his being. He knew this pain would die off soon. But for now the pain was terrible. "It worked..." Voldemort responds. Jabe sighs and looks over at Nagini, who had a soft glow surrounding her. Nagini hisses softly and nods her head telling Jabe she was alright. "That doesn't answer my question tom. How do you feel?" Jabe says gently squeezing Voldemort's hand. 

Voldemort sighs. "You know..." Jabe sighs and nods. It was true she could feel Voldemorts pain through her bond and it brought tears to her eyes. "Just rest tom." Voldemort sighs and nods. "Stay..." Voldemort whispers softly. "I'm not going anywhere tom." Jabe smiles before gently laying her head in Voldemorts lap. Voldemort winces as he feels blackness start to consume him. But knowing that Jabe was there to help him through all of this as well as Nagini, Voldemort slowly let the blackness consume him.