Chapter Twenty-eight- Return to the original

That's Bellatrix's new wand up top

Voldemort gives a heavy wince of pain later that night as he felt his rudimentary body. He knew it was time to go back to it. But he wasn't sure he was ready for Cellie to see him like that. Voldemort wasn't sure he was ready to give up his sight or his mobility. He wasn't ready to give up anything. But he knew if he didn't. 

Jabe and Cellie would pay the price. They would lose him. And that was something he could never make them go through. Especially Cellie. Bellatrix was preparing the reversal curse and was going to use her new wand that narcissa had gotten her. 

Bellatrix's magic was stronger then it had been in a long time and her recovery was almost completely done. So when she casts the reversal curse it would be done almost flawlessly. Jabe had talked with Voldemort and they both agreed that Cellie shouldn't be there when the curse was cast. Cellie wouldn't be able to handle it. It would break her heart. And after a bit of convincing Cellie reluctantly agreed. 

Jabe had decided that Draco would take Cellie when the spell took place. He would take here away from Voldemorts room until the spell was complet. The time eventually came and everything was set. Jabe and Voldemort were spending a last few moments together. Voldemort was gazing at Jabe, for he knew this was going to be the last time he would see her in a long time. Voldemort had done the same with Cellie. 

Only it had been longer. Cellie gave Voldemort a tight hug before leaving with Draco. Draco had given his uncle a small smile. Voldemort knew that when this was all over and he had his body back he would take a few moments with Draco. He was after all his nephew. After Cellie was gone Bellatrix and narcissa had joined Jabe in her room. Narcissa had carried Voldemorts rudimentary body in her arms. 

Narcissa gently lays the body down on the bed. Jabes sighs when she sees Voldemort wince at the sight of it. And she could feel his emotion spike violently. He was terrified and disgusted and all other sorts of emotions. "It's alright tom. Look at me." Voldemort meets jabes eyes. Jabe motions for Bellatrix to do the spell. It was better if Voldemort was expecting it. It would be less painful. Only some though. 

Bellatrix sighs and silently nods. "It's alright. I know you hate this. I do to. But there's no other way. I'm not going to lose you again. Cellie won't lose you. Her heart will break." Voldemorts lets a few tears slip before he realizes Bellatrix has begun the spell. "Jabe. My love..." He whispers gazing at Jabe one last time before slowly the spell consumes him and he is ripped away from the snakes body. 

Like last time Voldemorts soul slowly rises from the snakes body. Jabe smiles sadly and lets a few tears slip as well. She reaches out and gently strokes Voldemorts soul. Feelings of happiness and pleasure fill her, making jabe feel warm. "That's not right. His soul. Look how much brighter it is." Bellatrix frowns. Narcissa shakes her head. "No. It's because of their bond. Her soul is helping his." She's says. Bellatrix nods. 

Jabe sighs before reluctantly pulling her hand back. She didn't want to but she had to. Voldemorts soul shimmers slightly before slowly and reluctantly descending into the body. Bellatrix breaths a sigh of relief once the spell is over. The spell had taken a lot out of her. "Did it work?"Jabe asks. Narcissa gently scans Voldemort and nods. " Yes. He's alright." Jabe breaths a sigh of relief. "The spell didn't hurt him?" Jabe asks. Narcissa shakes her head. "No. We reversed it in time. He'll be alright. But the reversal had left him weak. He needs to rest." Jabe nods once more. "You should go get Cellie." Jabe sighs and nods. 

"I'll stay with him Jabe. Go." Bellatrix says. Jabe nods before gently pressing a kiss to Voldemorts lips. And she smiles when she feels her bonded weakly kiss back. "Just rest tom. I'll be back soon with Cellie." Voldemort weakly nods. Jabe sighs and hesitants on pulling away. "I've missed this." She whispers making Voldemort smile. 

"I know... I have too..." Voldemort weakly rasps. Jabe smiles before leaving to get Cellie. It is quiet as Bellatrix watches over her master. Making sure no one dared to harm him. Finally Voldemort speaks up "you hate this... don't you?" Bellatrix sighs turning away. "I'm not going to lie my lord. This still isn't easy for me. But if I could take back what happened. I would." Voldemort doesn't respond but finally he says "if you hurt her again Bellatrix-" "I would never hurt Jabe again. I was clouded by anger and Jabe paid the price. But hurting Jabe again, I think I would kill myself before that happened." Voldemort nods and leans his head back. " Good." He whispers.