Chapter twenty- Lovers Quarrel

" Hey tom?" Jabe mumbles absentmindedly as she gently strokes Voldemorts side. She had her cheek resting upon his warm side while Voldemort was curled around her. Voldemort hisses softly meeting jabes eyes. "We need to think of names." Jabe says and a snake smile forms on Voldemorts face. 

It had been a few days since Voldemort had awoken from his coma and in those few days the child within Jabe had grown. Jabes morning sickness had also gotten worse. It didn't matter how much Jabe talked to their child. 

She was still sick. Nothing Jabe had eaten had stayed down. So she was having to use a potion based diet, so she could keep her strength up. Voldemorts other body was slowly healing and according to Voldemort, he could feel his other body healing. 

Jabe knew he didn't want to go back to his other body. He loved having his sight back. And that fact broke Jabes heart. Voldemort also loved being able to be mobile for the first time in months. He loved being able to take showers and a soak with his bonded. 

He loved being able to rest his head on jabes stomach and hear his child's heartbeat. That was something he could never do in his other body. Of course Voldemort had no choice in going back to his other body. The spell that had allowed him to occupy this body was not meant to last forever. 

When Voldemort had created the spell he made sure that it would become the end of his victims. Because if the spell was used for long the victims mind would quite literally explode. That was why Voldemort had been so reluctant to allow the spell to be used on him. But at the time he didn't exactly have a choice. 

He wasn't going to leave Jabe again. He would use all his power not to leave her and his child. He wouldn't be like his filthy muggle father and abandon his family. He would be a good father. He would be everything his father wasn't. 

Voldemort looks up at Jabe with a small smile on his face. He had his head resting gently on jabes stomach. "I suppose we do my queen. Do you have any ideas?" Voldemort asks softly. Jabe smiles and gently runs her hand down the side of Voldemorts head. 

He hisses softly, leaning into her touch. "I like cellie. If it's a girl. It can be short for celesta." Voldemort couldn't keep the smile of his face. Javelin laughs as Voldemort gently curls around her. "It is perfect." He whispers. "I feel like it is a girl tom. I just know it is." This makes Voldemort laugh softly.

"Whatever our child is. It will grow up knowing it is loved. No one will ever touch her. She will grow with her parents beside her..." Jabe frowns seeing sadness appear in her bondeds eyes. She could feel his sudden sadness through their bond. 

"Tom?" Jabe asks softly. Voldemort sighs turning his head away. "Tom what's wrong?" Jabe asks gently making Voldemort look over at her. Her eyes widen once she's sees the absolutely devistated look in his eyes. "My plan won't be put into action until the end of potters fourth year." He whispers and Jabe feels a few tears slip once she realizes what Voldemort was upset about. 

"Tom listen to me. Our child won't care. You are it's father. And no matter what form you take. That won't change." Voldemort doesn't respond and turns his head away once more. Jabe winces as a wave of uneasiness washes over her. 

"Tom look at me!" Jabe orders. Voldemort sighs but doesn't meet jabes eyes. How could he be a father to his child. If he couldn't even hold it. "Tom. Listen to me. Our child. Our child, will love you. This isn't like you. You never care what others think." Jabe says gently running a few finger over Voldemorts head. 

"This is different. It's my child." He whispers softly. "Then you should know it will love you. Body or no body." Jabe whispers. Voldemort slowly shakes his head. "She can't be allowed to see me. I won't let her. Not until my plans are complete."

It broke Voldemorts heart to say this. But if his child rejected him. Voldemort didn't know what he would do. All he ever wanted was a child to call his own. One who he could love and have as his heir. A child who he could teach everything he knew to. 

A child who he could have rule by his side. A child who he could love. Voldemort wanted this child to love him more then anything. And just the sheer pain of thinking it wouldn't. It destroyed Voldemorts heart.

Jabes eyes widen and pain rushes through her. The pain almost felt like it was coming from somewhere else. "Tom you can't do that!" Jabe desperately protests. "I have to." Voldemorts sad heartbroken tone was completely out of character for the normally dark and powerful lord. 

Even when he had been in his other body. Jabe had never seen this side of her soul mate. The sad and desperate side of him. The one that longed to be human again. Though Jabe knew how much he wanted his body back. 

She never thought he would go to these lengths to keep their child from seeing him in this form. Jabe winces as anger fills her and before she can stop herself she finds herself yelling "if you want to be a stubborn ass about this go ahead. 

But don't expect me to support it! You don't get that our child will love you. And if you do this. Your going to break its heart!" Voldemorts eyes widen and Jabe gasps covering her mouth. A single tear slips from jabes eyes. Though it didn't belong to her. Then as if something is controlling jabes body she turns and runs out the door. And Jabe swore she heard a child crying inside her head.