Chapter eleven- Truth revealed

*Edited*

Once Jabe had returned, she found Bellatrix sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea in her hands. "Hey. You should be in bed." Jabe says going over and sitting next to her sister. Bellatrix sighs. "Can't sleep." She mumbles and Jabe sighs. 

Jabe knew that Bellatrix's nightmares were going to get worse. And there was nothing she could do about it. Potions wouldn't work because her sisters nightmares were just to powerful. "Where were you?" Bellatrix asks softly. Jabe noted her sisters hands shook as she help the cup of tea. "I had to take care of some things Bells. But I'm here now." Jabe says. "What?" Bellatrix asks. Jabe sighs and quickly makes up a lie. 

Well it wasn't a complete lie. "I've been teaching at hogwarts for a while. It pays the bills and allows me to keep an eye on Draco and the potter boy. Like I said. I had to take care of some things." Jabe lies. Bellatrix seems to ponder this. She knew her sister was lying to her and the hurt she felt from it, almost broke her heart. After Jabe had left thinking she was asleep, Bellatrix had found a letter that her brother in law had sent Jabe. 

And in it she had discovered the truth. That the dark lord was alive. And that Jabe had lied to her about knowing. "Why didn't you tell me he was alive?" Bellatrix finally asks. Jabe gives her sister a confused look. "The dark lord. Why did you lie Jabe?" Bellatrix asks as Jabe feels her heart drop. "What do you mean bells?" Jabe tries. 

"You said to father that only he and someone else knew. That look in fathers eyes. And then after you left I found this.Why did you lie?" Bellatrix says pulling out the letter and raising her voice making Jabe flinch. Seeing this bellatrix's eyes soften. "I was trying to protect you bells." Jabe whispers. "Protect me from what! You lied to me Jabe. Why!" Bellatrix shouts. 

Jabe sighs with tears and turns her face away. "Because if I told you the truth it would break your heart bells. And I couldn't do that to you." Jabe finally whispers. "What truth?" Bellatrix asks. Jabe sighs. "It's better he tells you." Jabe whispers with a feeling of dread in her chest. Jabe knew that there was no going back. She had made a mistake when she left that letter on her dresser. She should have put it away. But the damage was done. Slowly Jabe helps bellatrix to her feet before apperating them both away to malfoy manor.

Jabe slowly leads Bellatrix into Voldemorts room, and upon seeing her master a horrified gasp escapes the death eater. Jabe sighs. She hated to wake Voldemort, especially after she had just gotten him to sleep. But she had no choice. 

" Stay here Bella." Jabe orders sitting Bellatrix down on the bed. Jabe quietly goes over and kneels down beside Voldemort. She gently reaches out and grasps his and. Upon seeing this Bellatrix's jaw drops. Her master didn't allow anyone to touch him. No one. So to see her sister just willing take his hand. Jabe sighs and gently squeezes Voldemorts hand. "Tom. Tom you need to wake up. Now." Jabe whispers softly shocking her sister once more. Bellatrix was beginning to suspect the horrible truth and she hoped to Merlin she was wrong. But the signs were all there. 

The way Jabe acted around their master, her calling him by his childhood name. Voldemort groans and slowly wakes from his sleep. And upon seeing Jabe he smiles softly. "Jabe... How long have I-" Jabe cuts Voldemort off and says "Not long tom." Jabe nods her head toward her sister and as Voldemort looks over his eyes widen. 

"You told her?" He asks. Jabe sighs. "No. She found out. We have to tell her. There's no hiding it anymore." Jabe says. Bellatrix begins to realize her fears had been true. The way her master acted around Jabe, was all the conformation she needed. 

The Lord Voldemort she knew would never allow anyone to call him by his true name, or even touch him. The way he acted around her, it was gentle and full of love. And seeing this Bellatrix knew right there and then. They were soul mates. 

"No..." Bellatrix whispers drawing the attention back to her. "Bells let me explain." Jabe tries. "No! Tell me it's not true Jabe. Tell me your not his soul mate!" Bellatrix shouts rising to her feet. Voldemort winces at the loudness. "It's true bells. This is what I was trying to protect you from. I know how much he means to you. That's why I... we never told you. I was protecting you." Jabe says. Voldemort reaches over and gently takes jabes hand giving her some comfort. "How long?" Bellatrix asks turning away. "Bells-" "How long!" Bellatrix screams.

"The day you brought me to him. The bond was form the instant we met. There was no way of stopping it, you know that." Jabe whispers. Bellatrix swallows as she feels her heart shatter. Jabe had known for twenty six years and kept this from her for twenty-six years. Turning away to hide her tears, Bellatrix feels absolutely betrayed by the sister she loved so much. How could Jabe do this to her. She knew how much she loved him. 

How much she wanted him. "Bella..." Jabe is cut off when something inside Bellatrix's snaps. And in an instant Bellatrix's magic lashes out violently. The result is Jabe being thrown violently across the room and into the stone fireplace. Jabe lets out a scream of pain as she feels multiple bones break filling her with absolute agony. "Jabe!" Voldemorts raspy scream fills the air. 

Jabe hits the floor hard and lets out another scream of pain. Bellatrix looks at Jabe with horror. What had she done. "Jabe... no..." she whispers as Jabe hits the floor and doesn't move. "What have you done!" Voldemort screams as Bellatrix backs up. 

"No... I didn't mean to-" Bellatrix says in shock. Jabe weakly looks up at her sister with hurt and an agony filled groan. "B-Bells... please..." Jabe chokes out. Bellatrix doesn't have time to react as Voldemort violently sends her flying through the wall, and uses what strenght he had left to call Lucius. Jabe couldn't find the strength to keep her eyes open. And as Voldemort desperately screams at her not to close her eyes, Jabe weakly feels her head hit the floor. And blackness consumes her.