Chapter three- Is This Real?

*Edited*

It began like a normal day for jabe at the small house that she owned. This was the house that Voldemort had given her only days before his downfall. This was the last thing he had ever given her. And jabe could never bare to part with it. The day began as usual for jabe. She woke up, got dressed and had breakfast. 

But the day would become anything but normal. You see a few nights ago events had taken place that would change jabe's current life forever. This event was the finding of lord Voldemort. Lord Voldemorts followers, mainly wormtail and Lucius, had received word from their wounded master, telling them where he was. 

Voldemort had used the rest of his limited strength to do this. And it had weakened him greatly. Upon finding their master, Wormtail and Lucius got to work building their master a temporary body. And once that body was complete the first thing Voldemort ordered his servants to do was bring him Jabe. 

Jabe was all Voldemort had thought of during the last thirteen years he had spent without a body. He heard his queens calls to him every night. But didn't have the strength to reply. He had felt her pain grow over the years and it hurt him greatly knowing that he was the cause of it. Knowing that he didn't have the strength to reach out to her hurt him. But knowing that she was alive, was what kept Voldemort strong. 

Not physically, no. But mentally. He kept on for her. And now. After all these years he would see his queen again. Voldemorts current form was nothing strong. It was weak and frail. And he could not do much on his own. 

His powers came difficult to him and he slept most of the day. But it was a physical form. And that was enough. This was the first physical form Voldemort had in years. And the process of getting this form ripped him of every last drop of strength he had left. But knowing that jabe was coming, knowing he would have his queen back, Voldemort mustered all he could. For her. Jabe was sitting in her bedroom when Lucius found her. 

It had been her and Voldemorts bedroom. And she slept on his side every night. When she could sleep. Every memory that Jabe had of Voldemort she kept. His robes. His wand. Even his pillow. Because this was all Jabe had of her love. 

Only memories. But that would soon change. As Lucius walks in he finds Jabe clutching a pillow with a memory in her eyes. Lucius knew immediately whose pillow it was. It wasn't hard to guess. Lucius felt sad at his sister-in-laws Pain. But he knew it would change very soon. Upon hearing Lucius walk in Jabe snaps out of her memories. 

"Lucius. I wasn't expecting you today. Shall I get a round of tea?" Jabe says softly, wiping her eyes. "I'm afraid this isn't a social visit Jabe." Lucius says. Jabe frowns and looks confused. "Then why are you here?" Jabe asks. Lucius sighs. "I've been sent to fetch you." He replies. Jabe frowns. "Fetch me. By who?" Jabe asks.

 Lucius sighs once more. "Jabe. Our lord sent me." That one sentence makes Jabe's heart stop. And her breath leaves her. Jabe swallows not sure she heard that right. "What?" She whispers as the ever constant pain in her chest throbs. "He sent me Jabe. We found him days ago. He instructed us to make him a temporary body. But it's left him weak." Lucius says. 

Tears start streaming down Jabe's face. "Tell me this is real Lucius. Is this real?" Jabe whispers almost hysterically. She couldn't believe her ears. She had to have been dreaming. And what a cruel dream it was. To torture her with the news she would never receive. "I promise it's real Jabe." Lucius says holding out his arm. Slowly Jabe staggers to her feet still in shock. She vaguely feel herself grab on to Lucius's arm before he apperates them out. And that's when Jabe knew. This was real.

Jabe barely feels her feet hit the ground. Lucius had taken her to Malfoy Manor. "He's here?" Jabe whispers. Lucius nods. "Yes. We've warded his rooms so no one will know he is here. He is weak right now. Meaning if the ministry were to find him. It wouldn't be good." Lucius says. Tears slip out of jabes eyes. "How weak?" She asks. 

She almost didn't want to know the answer. "Weaker then he's ever been. He spends most of his time sleeping but if I'm right he'll be awake soon." Lucius says. That breaks Jabe's heart. "Take to him. Now." She says. Lucius nods before leading her to the back of Malfoy Manor. 

To the delux guest wings. With every step she took the pain in her chest began dying. Lucius leads her to a bedroom at the end of a long ark hallway. And quietly opens the door. Jabe stood there for a moment before rushing in. It was dark inside. The only light came from the lit fireplace. A old worn armchair sat in front of the fireplace casting a shadow across the room. Without hesitation Jabe quietly walks over and once she sees her beloved soul mate she collapses. It took everything she had not to start sobbing. 

Voldemort looked nothing like he once did. His current form was horribly disfigured and horrifying. Voldemort looked unrecognizable from the man she had loved. He was no longer the powerful and incredibly handsome dark lord Jabe had known and loved but instead the weakened dark lord everybody thought was dead. Had Lucius not told Jabe about Voldemort, she wouldn't have known it was him.

The horror and pain she felt upon seeing her other half like this was unmeasurable. It almost felt like one of Jabe's nightmares. Only this was more horrifying then she could ever imagine. Voldemort laid there weak and helpless unaware that Jabe was here. He was asleep. Slowly with a shaking hand Jabe reaches out and gently rubs her thumb over the back of her loves deformed and rough hand. He was real. This wasn't one of her nightmares. As this realization hits her she can no longer contain her sobs. Hearing this Voldemort slowly starts to wake. He was groggy and tired. A groan escapes the dark lord as the pain he was in hits him. But slowly hearing Jabe's sobs his eyelids open. And he meets Jabe's eyes.