Prologue

Please join us for the wedding reception of

Mr.Phillips Fernsby

and

Mrs.Suzie Fernsby

The entire Fernsby mansion was decorated beautifully as heaven. All the guests were gathered at this wedding reception of the son of the newly appointed officer of Deenpur, Sir Jacob Fernsby. The entire atmosphere was calm and composed as if it was a silence before the storm.

The Roy Choudhary family and Das family were also invited being the Zamindars and a popular Vaid of their respective areas, that is Tulsipur and Krishna Nagar. Although being least interested, they had their own purpose to attend the party. As soon as the face off among these two families occurred their sarcastic verbal spat began which were only audible among these two families. Trilochan Kaka spoke up indirectly pointing at Thakuma "kya baat hai, lagta hai iss naye afsar ko itni bhi akal nahi ki kisse niyota(invitation) diya jaaya aur kisse nahi. Ab kya hi kare bechara naya hai iss jagah, dheere dheere pata chal hi jaayega kon kis jagah ke layak hai. Waise khush kismat ho jo ek angrez afsar ka niyota aaya hai." And with this Thakuma had to give a powerful reply and said "Khush kismat toh ye angerz hai, jinke jashn mein Thakuma, ek mashoor vaid aane ke liye maan gayi." This verbal fight among them continued plastering a fake smiles on their faces. If the face off of these two reputed families were not at this party, they would have held up their guns and swords at each other instead of the gifts and bouquets the are carrying for the newly weds.

Anirudh, who was least interested in all these craps going on was standing in a corner holding a file containing the some important document and permission request in his hand for which he had arrived in this party. On the other hand Chandrachur was also carrying some important documents to discuss about the work in it with the officer. Yes, both the families weren't able to meet the officer at his work place since several days, so they didn't have any other option rather than attending this party to get their works done. Anirudh's sight went toward the arrangement of the dining table where the servants were litting up the candles and arranging the cutleries. His memory lane went back to eight years ago where he was teaching table etiquettes to his little Bondita. "Bondita" he uttered as sad smile crept on his face remembering her.

Its been six months since Bondita left for Kashi after becoming a Sanyasini. Although she was successfully rescued from the last ritual that was making her mute forever due to Anirudh's reasonable arguments, but unfortunately Bondita being stubborn with her decision and Anirudh being brainwashed by his Kaka about the kids and Tulsipur residents, he couldn't help her to rescue from becoming a Sanyasini forever. He could figure out how disappointed she was with him and he couldn't remove last tearful glance from his mind before leaving forever. He is still unable to figure out whether she was right or wrong, whether to listen to his heart which shouts the beats of his sakhi's name or his Barrister brain.

On the other hand Chandrachur has lost all his hopes to claim Bondita as his and for this he always torture his wife Tupur by his action of domestic violence, flirting with other ladies and getting close to them and spending night in brothels, which hurted her to the core and always always curse Bondita for the same. The same thing was going on in front of her eyes in the party where she has accompanied with her Thakuma. She was admiring all the husbands who were lovingly taking care of their wives and her husband was busy ogling and flirting with other pretty ladies attending the party and even the servants.

Amidst all the pool of thoughts going on in each of their minds, an announcement was made which drew their attention, where the newly appointed officer, Sir Jacob Fernsby was called to the platform. A man in his late 50s arrived wearing his classy attire. All the people around warmly greeted him. Anirudh was about to approach him for his work as he didn't want to waste any moment in this party that's when he made the announcement to welcome his newly married son, Philips Fernsby for which this reception was conducted. A young man with a fair complexion and hazel brown eyes in his early 20s arrived and what remained unnoticed by all except Anirudh, was that unlike his father, his natural black hair were making him look more like Indians.

Ignoring these thoughts he started taking steps towards him thats when he saw that even Thakuma and Chandrachur was approaching them clearly getting indicated by their expression and the documents in Chandrachur's hand that even they have their own work with them. Before they could utter Anirudh interrupted them trying to be as formal yet polite as possible "Officer Fernsby, we are really thankful for inviting us at your reception party but I'm just here to get these documents signed. So if you please could give your valuable 2 minu..." he was interrupted by Chandrachur who said "Aapka yaha swagat hai saab. Inn babumoshaay ke baato par dhyaan na de. Inke sar har pal ek naya fitoor chadha rehta hai jo kabhi kisike kaam nahi aata." He said glaring at him which he royally ignored. Thakuma said in his favour "sahi kaha afsar babu, agar inka ye fitoor sachme kaam aata toh aaj ham hamare apno se door nahi hote." This statement indeed hurt Anirudh to the core but instantly plastered it with a stern expression.

All these were witnessed by Philips thus he approached them "Roy Choudhary family and Das family, bohot suna hae aapke baare mein. And main ye bhi jaanta hu Mr. Chandrachur, ki aap Indians bina kisi purpose ke kisi se bhi itna acha se baat nahi karte." He said with his British accent full of sarcasm dripping from his words. He continued "mein jaanta hu ki aap dono sirf apne kaam ke liye aaye hai..." to which Thakuma was about to deny but he interrupted saying "its okay Ms.Das, Barrister Aneerud Roy Choudharee just want to get his work done without beating around the bush and you are just about to get your want to by initiating it with some sweetly coated greetings and wasting the time." Although Thakuma couldn't understand whatever he said but could make out by his expression and words that he was indirectly mocking them. Anirudh's anger was already at its peak but controlled it as getting the signature was more important to him. He forced a smile saying "well jab aap Britishers time ki value karte hai toh lets not waste the time and kindly sign these documents officer." Jacob said "c'mon young man enjoy the party. However this is not my office hours to get these work done." Anirudh was about to speak when Philips said "aap dono ka jo bhi kaam hai wo ho jaayega if, you guys could make my newly wedded wife happy." Chandrachur smirked and said "zaroor saab, aap yaha naye hai. aap aur aapki patni ko khush karne ka koi mauka nahi chhodenge hum." While Anirudh and other Roy Choudharys gave a forced smile.

Phillips grabbed everybody's attention by saying "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome my beautiful wife Mrs. Suzie Fernsby." Saying this a lady in her early twenties wearing an elegant maroon gown descended the grand stairs. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and her hair strands flying in the air. Her face wasn't visible as the bridesmaids were in her front. As soon as her figure started approaching the public Anirudh's heart started beating fast and an unknown sensation took place as if he was going to witness something that he was willing from long. As the figure appeared in front of everyone, all the guests clapped and gave her a hearty welcome except the Roy Choudhary and Das family. They kept on starting at the well known figure standing in front of them. Shocked would be an understatement for them. The lady was standing in front of the guests smiling genuinely but as soon as she saw these two families she gave an evil smirk and her glare was giving a glimpse of anger and revenge.

Meanwhile Anirudh could just utter "Bondita!"

_________________________

Hello everyone!
I'm writing for the first time and hope you may like this concept and you may witness a different Bondita, a negative Bondita (winks!). May be not negative for long?? (Fingers crossed) or forever??🤭
This track is inspired by the Greenwood track giving it a lot of modifications.
Do let me know in the comment section your opinion about this plot and whether it is eligible to be proceeded further.

Love
Ammy💜