Chapter 12: Beginning of a new dawn- Part 1

The just-risen sun shone mildly on the entire village, getting a gust of morning activities and new beginnings.

Anirudh already reached the ground few minutes before the time allotted for the training. Somnath was to reach there later on for their guidance and volunteering as he had some work in hospital. One by one everyone came from Tusipur, but only 2 people from Krishna Nagar turned up. "Baaki sab kaha hai?" He asked both of them to which they said that they didn't know. He nodded in disappointment and began with their warm ups.

As they were about to begin with the training, the remaining participants from Krishna Nagar arrived. Anirudh gave them an angry glare and asked "Itni der kyu hui aane mein? Jaante nahi samay kitna kam hai pratyogita ke liye?" "Oh barrister babu! Ye gussa na kisi aur pe dikhao. Kal raat deri se sone ke wajah se uthne mein deri ho gayi." Said one of them in a nonchalant manner. Listening to this he fisted his hands in anger. "Aur tumhe pata nahi? Humare barrister babu toh raat bhar nahi soye, taaki wo ladkiyon ko padhane ki tayyaari kare aur aaj subah humare liye aagaye." One of them from Tulsipur spoke up. Anirudh assumed where this argument will end up. He had to treat both the villagers equally while training in order to maintain unity.

Before this verbal spat between the two villagers turns out to be a war, Anirudh took a deep breath and showed his palm to make them quiet and spoke up looking at the participants "Yaha mere liye na hi koi Tulsipur ka saathi hai aur naa hi koi Krishna Nagar ke dushman. Hum sab ko ek saath milkar, unn angrezo ko harana hai. Unke khilaaf hone ke liye hume ek saath aana hoga." Some of them nodded in his favor while some of them looked away. Looking at the late comers he uttered "Soccer ke saath saath tum sab ko anushaasan ki prashikshan ki bhi zaroorat hai. Abhi isi waqt iss poore maidaan ke 5 chakkar lagao" Hearing this, one of them was taking a step to snap him but another held his shoulder to calm him down. He glared at Anirudh in anger and made a note to take the revenge for this punishment and began to run.

In Fernsby mansion, Jacob and Phillips were having their breakfast along with Grayson who was present there to discuss about some business while the 10 participants of their team for intelligence test were present in a room, which was adjacent to ...

In Fernsby mansion, Jacob and Phillips were having their breakfast along with Grayson who was present there to discuss about some business while the 10 participants of their team for intelligence test were present in a room, which was adjacent to the dining hall. Sitting on the benches which were laid for them, in front of a black board and a desk on which the huge Encyclopedia was placed, they were wondering why they were called straight away from their school.

Bondita descended from the stairs wearing a white full length dress, a pearl choker on neck, the gun holster attached on the waist band of her dress, her shoulder length hair curled from the end and the hair strands of her flix flowing in air while walking with face held up high maintaining a stern expression heading towards the room where the girls were seated. "Hey Suzie" called Phillips "Won't you have some breakfast?" "No dear, bhook nahi hai aaj. You all carry on by the time I'll go and see the girls" Bondita replied with a smile and continued walking.

"Officer, are you sure we can trust her for this competition?" Asked Grayson watching her retiring figure and continued "I mean, why would she stand against the Indians being herself the one? I have heard that she use to be a revolutionist for women against those malpractices they face and she herself use to promote Indian women's education. She is the first female Barrister of this area and now? She left everything at once? Something is fishy about her." Before Jacob could reply, Phillips interrupted, "Relax uncle. She has been betrayed by not getting trusted by her loved one. The one whom she used to consider her everything. And her own family, they were getting her life ruined by planning her marriage with her sister's husband instead of proving her innocence in ethical manner to rescue her from the punishment she was facing even when they were aware she was strictly against polygamy. Today, she has lost all love, trust and the hope for unity for which she had been struggling. Now all she want is revenge. So I'm sure, she will go to any extent to make our team win."