Chapter 19: In quest of the incognito

"Hume ye naksha aur bomb banane ke instruction wali parchi Ahaana Aas tak kaise bhi karke pohochaana hoga" said Aman. Yusaf came there and uttered "mujhe toh abhi bhi samajh nahi aa raha ki tum sab ye zimmedari uss Ahaana Aas ko de rahe ho. Arrey maana kisi ne bhi abhi tak uska chehra nahi dekha hai par poori British team, officers aur fauj usske khoj mein hai. Kahi humara Viceroy ko maarne ka plan asafal na ho jaay." "Par Yusaf bhaijaan, humare paas aur koi chaara nahi hai, ek wahi hai jo angrezo ke samaksh hoti hai, khud unme se ek hai, jab usne apne Ahaana Aas ka nakhaab nahi pehna hota." said Abhoy.

Aman took the parchment in his hand said "Ab ye saari baate chodo aur batao ki iss parchiyon ko uss tak kaise pohochaay, hum pehechaanenge kaise ussey?" "Jaahan tak mujhe pata hai, wo iss waqt Deenpur mein hogi, ladkiyon ko padhaate hue. Ek kaam karo, ussey dhundne ki koshish karo phir ussey ek jagah par Ahaana Aas banke milne ka sandesh do. Kahi ye muheem ki parchi kisi galat haath naa lage. We can't take risk." said Abhoy to which Aman nodded and left from there.

" said Abhoy to which Aman nodded and left from there

The mini Soccer challenge has already begun. Both the team were giving tough competition to each other but the score was in the favor of Bondita's British team although at the difference of one point. The match was fixed for only 20 minutes and Bondita and her two skilled players were getting hard on Anirudh's two teammates as they were somewhere still new to the techniques they are witnessing from the opposite teams. But Anirudh being skilled with this, with a lot of efforts he managed to make them reach till this score.

And Goal! Anirudh's team made it once again and now the score of both the teams were at a tie. Bondita turned towards her team and yelled at them "Kya kar rahe ho tum log? Won't you feel embarrassed after getting defeated by these mere Indians?" "We are sorry mam, we promise we won't let them win." one of them said. She calmed herself and uttered to them "Do one thing, just keep on passing the ball before the goal point and then I'll manage further. Kisi bhi haalat mein ball unke paas na jaane paay." To which they nodded obediently. 

"50 seconds hi bache hai. Hume kaise bhi karke ek aur score kamana hai." uttered Anirudh to his team. The final game started and both the British team kept on dodging the ball and weren't even give a chance for the other team to get it rolled under their foot. A bit away from the goal post where Bondita was waiting to give it a goal, the boy from her team gave a super kick to it towards her passing it towards Bondita as they planned. But before it could reach her, Anirudh halted it in mid way and turning to their post, before Bondita could react to it he gave a powerful kick and thus, making it a goal and a mini victory for his team.

 But before it could reach her, Anirudh halted it in mid way and turning to their post, before Bondita could react to it he gave a powerful kick and thus, making it a goal and a mini victory for his team