A glimpse of "A past"- Part 1

"Honey!" Her sweet voice echoed the dimly lighted large hall in search of him who seemed to be in full mood to tease her. Her long blue gown brushed the white marbled floor. The cool breeze touched her glowing pale ivory skin of her face and her brunette hair locks flying. The russet coloured orbs eagerly looking for his arrival.

"Is it right to make your wife wait for long?" She asked with a grumpy expression. She went near the candle stand. Picking up a litted one, she started igniting all the candles making the hall more lit than before. She saw how beautifully the hall has been decorated.

As her eyes were busy wandering around the decoration, she heard some footsteps and her heart suddenly started beating faster. A shy smile appeared on her cherry red lips. "I knew it. Even you can't stay away from me for long." Saying this, she turned around.

She saw a silhouette approaching her and the smile was still lingering on her face. But as soon as the figure came into light, her smile vanished. "Daniel!" She uttered recognizing the figure.

"Oh! At least you remember my name. I thought after you ditched me on our wedding day you must have forgotten me. You made that Indian friend of yours stand in the bridal attire and you ran away?" Daniel uttered sarcastically with a smirk.

"Daniel, I'm sorry for what I did but I already told you before our wedding..." "Oh just shut up!" She was interrupted by him and he continued approaching close to her while she stepped back until her back hit the wall behind.

He trailed his finger over her face making her uncomfortable and uttered gritting his teeth "This beauty just belongs to me. How can anyone one even dare to take away what's mine."

She was about to defend herself when she heard another footsteps approaching her and when the figure came into light, he stood beside Daniel. "Jacob uncle..." she whispered under her breath.

"Dad. Look! I finally trapped her into our cage." Daniel said to Jacob with a smirk. Hearing this her eyes widened. So they were the one who called her here! It was their Trap!

But after seeing Jacob, she thought this was the right time to reveal them to whom she got married, as he is the one who is much dear and close to them. At least they may cool down a bit after knowing about him, her newly wedded husband.

"Uncle, Daniel please listen to me, the one whom I married is none other than your..." "I don't care about him!" Daniel snapped in between making her shiver.

"Liz, you just belong to Daniel. Your beauty, just belongs to me you bloody hell!" "Daniel! You can't talk to me like that. I loved him and he loved me! And now we are married." Saying  this she pushed him aside and ran towards the door to escape from this place.

But the doors were locked from outside. She banged the door but that was of no use. She heard both the men laughing evily. Shivers ran down her spine when Jacob was also joined with him. Taking a deep breath she turned to utter something but Daniel uttered looking at her "If I couldn't own this Piece of Beauty, I won't allow anyone else to own it." "What do you mean?" She asked with anger rising along with fear.

Daniel went towards the table and took a bottle of champagne. He held its neck part and broke it in half making the glass edges sharp. Holding the half broken bottle, he took his steps towards her saying "How can I allow to use someone else what I chose for me? It's better to distroy it. What say Dad?" Her eyes widened after hearing this. "Go ahead, Son." Jacob replied with a smirk and stood there watching them.

"N.. no Daniel yo... y.. you can't..." before she could react or complete, Daniel raised the broken bottle across her face. A sharp scream echoed around the room.

The cool breeze continued to touch the room and the white satin curtains blew along with it. The candles were blown away due to wind and there, she lied lied unconscious with a pool of blood flowing from her face due to deep scar formed from her left eyebrow to the left eye lid. The white marbled floor was now red...

_______________________

Hey peepz!

So here's the promo as promised.
It's not related which I gave in the "upcoming glimpses" but since its written in italics, it will be shown as a Past.

Don't miss any points written in bold and the names which are mentioned. Take it as a hint of future.

PS: If you read properly, this promo is somewhere related with the show after leap.

So lemme know your all your mann ki khichdis cooking after reading this in the comments below!

I'll be back after 20th December.

Cheerio 👋

Love,
Ammy💜