Chapter 13: The obstacles and lack of time

An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind. But who will make the rival villagers understand this thing? And what will be more worse for them while being in a team?

Anirudh quickly reached the ground only to witness the fight going on between two people from each village instead of practicing Soccer. The ball was lying in a corner in a bad condition. Somnath was standing there brushing his fingers into his hair in frustration. The fight was getting intense and slipping out of hand.

Anirudh instantly pulled out his gun and fired a warning shot in the air grabbing their attention towards him. They stopped fighting in fear but were still glaring at each other as if next moment, they would kill each other.

Anirudh picked up the punctured ball and approached towards them and asked raising his voice "Tum sabko ye mazak lag raha hai? Jaante nahi ki hum sab ke jeet ki buniyaat par mandir ko bacha paayenge hum?" All of them looked down while he continued "Arrey hum unn angrezo khilaaf kya ladenge jab humari hi team ek dusre ke khilaaf hai."

"Par Barrister babu isne..." one of them from Tulsipur was about to speak but was stopped by Anirudh when he showed his palm. "Kisine kya, kab, kyu kiya, isse zyaada iss waqt zaroori hai ki hum kuch samay ke liye ye dushmani bhul jaay. Aap sab chahe ya na chahe, hume ek saath rehna hoga. Mamla sirf mandir tootne se bachana nahi hai. Baat hum Hindusthaniyon ki gaurav aur aatmasamnan ki hai. Please samajhiye." Meanwhile Thakuma also reached there with Chandrachur witnessing everything happened. The Krishna Nagar people weren't convinced by Anirudh's words and was about to oppose him but one glare from Thakuma made them reluctantly agree to him.

They heard a clapping sound approaching them. It was Phillips who came there with two of his teammates and one of them were holding a ball. "Lagta hai kaafi achi practice chal rahi hai tum sabki." He mocked them looking at the damaged ball. "Kya unity hai aaplogo ki, ek ball ko lekar itni charcha ki practice ko bhi side mein kar diya aaplogo ne."

It's true that due to the fight, it was already evening and they couldn't practice much and also he missed the girls' class. That's what Fernsbys wanted. Phillips and Chandrachur looked at each other and evily smiled as their plan of wasting their time worked. Yes. It was their plan to create conflict between them.

Flashback:

"Tumhe hamara saath dena hoga." Uttered Bondita to Chandrachur when he was called in morning to the Fernsby mansion. "Main aisa kuch nahi karunga aur rahi baat mera gaon walo ki ladkiyon ko shiksha ke khilaaf bhadkaane ke shadyantra ka raaz, kya saboot hai mere khilaaf? Ab goli se marne ke darr se har koi kuch bhi bol deta hai? " Chandrachur said trying to act sternly. "Sahi kaha tumne Chandrachur. Iss baat ka toh saboot toh nahi hai humare paas lekin..." Saying this Bondita went towards the table and took out an envelope from its drawer and continued "humare paas ye hai." Saying this, she handed the envelope to Chandrachur.

He opened the envelope and was shocked  to see the photos inside it. It was the picture where Chandrachur was hurting Tupur by twisting her wrist and  holding her jaws while the latter was weeping in pain. These photos were clicked during the Fernsby couple's wedding reception where Chandrachur did this to Tupur before entering the party premises. 

(If you remember in Chapter 2, after Chandrachur went inside to the party leaving Tupur in pool of tears, she was about to move inside when she felt someone was watching them. She turned behind to check but found the area empty.)

"Das pariwaar ke ek laute Jamai, jo logo ke saamne apni patni se behad pyaar karta hai, jiss wajah se Thakuma tumpe sabse zyaada bharosa karti hai aur tum, uss bharose ka fayda uthate rehte ho. Ab socho..."  Bondita uttered while roaming around a tensed Chandrachur and continued "agar ye tasweer unke haath lag gayi, jab unhe pata chal jaaega ki tum sirf aur sirf unki jaaydad ke peeche pade ho, tum unki poti pe atyaachaar karte jaa rahe ho, toh kya izzat reh jaayegi tumhari? Jo Das pariwaar pe raaj karne ka sapna tum leke ghum rahe ho, kya wo poora hoga?" She smirked seeing his feared expression.

"Listen Chandrachur, tumhari dushmani hai Tulsipur walo se, and humari unn team se jo humare khilaaf compete karenge. Dushman ka dushman dost hota hai." Said Phillips and held his shoulder "tum jo business establish karna chahte ho, uski permission bhi mil jaayegi agar tum humara saath doge toh."

"kya karna hoga mujhe?" Asked Chandrachur agreeing to them. Bondita and Phillips looked at each other smiling slightly. "Aaj zyaada kuch nahi, bas unka samay barbaad karna hai. Taaki wo Soccer practice bhi na kar paay aur ladkiyon ki padhayi bhi na ho paay. Baaki jo kuch bhi karna hai wo tumhe bata diya jaayega." Said Phillips. Agreeing to this they were about to leave when Bondita stopped them and uttered to Chandrachur pointing her finger towards Prabeen "Jo kaam karana hai, apne iss katputli se karana, taaki Thakuma aur baaki Krishna Nagar walo ko tumpe shaq na ho aur tum bache raho."  Nodding in a yes, they left.

They made a plan in order to bring obstacles to their work. After reaching the ground Chandrachur saw that the players were resting for sometime and he saw the ball lying in a corner. He instructed Prabeen to puncture the ball without getting into anyone's notice. Prabeen did the same as instructed and both of them hid behind a wall. 

One player from Krishna Nagar went to the ground and saw the ball punctured. He picked it up while another player from Tulsipur came there and seeing him holding the damaged ball, he started to blame him while the other did the same. Soon this blame game turned into a conflict and fight. They threw the ball on each other and eventually started to fight . Somnath tried hard to separate them while other players just kept on watching their fight. Bihari who came there with the lunch for the boys and girls, saw this and rushed towards the chalet to call Anirudh. 

Flashback Ends

One of the player who came along with Phillips, showed off by kicking his football, which directly hit the goal post at once. Phillips uttered pointing towards his player "Mr. Aneerud, jaante hai na ki Match mein hardly 10 days bache hai, aur mujhe toh lagta hai mera ye ek hi player kaafi hai tum sab ko haraane ke liye. Aur rahi baat ladkiyon ki, tum iss waqt yaha ho aur waha unko padhaane wala koi nahi hai. Abhi bhi time hai, you can still back off, kam se kam haar kar humara slave toh nahi banna padega tum logo ko." "Humne abhi tak haar nahi maani hai Phillips. Hum humari aakhri saans tak ladenge aur jeetkar mandir bhi bachaayenge, saath mein ladiyon ke liye shiksha ka adhikaar bhi dilayenge." Anirudh uttered firmly. 

It was already 8 pm

It was already 8 pm. After Phillips and his teammates left, Anirudh turned to the players meanwhile the girls also reached the ground. He uttered in anger "dekha tum logo ne, sirf tum logo ke iss jhagde ke wajah se main ladkiyon ko padha bhi nahi paaya." "Tum log baat ko samjho, bas kuch hi dino ke liye dono gaon ko ek dusre ko jhelna hai. Bas iss pratiyogita tak apni dushmani bhul jaao." said Thakuma. "Phillips sahi keh raha tha. Dono kaam ek saath sambhalna mushki hai dada. Agar mere hospital mein emergency naa hoti toh main zarror aapki madad karta" said Somnath. 

It was really a difficult task for Anirudh. In the morning, he had to train the boys who are playing this game for the first time and after that he had to teach the girls who had never studied before. Exhaling a deep sigh, he anxiously said "Soccer ke liye mujhe zyaada dhyaan dena hoga par utni phir ladkiyon ko kaun padhayega? Kaash koi aur hota mere saath toh dono kaam sambhal jaata aur..."

"Main karungi aapki madad" he was interrupted by a female voice. Everyone tuned towards the owner of the voice.

              __________________________

Hey guys,
Here's the next chapter.

And so saariii therealme_manyata for being late🥺. 

What do you think, who has come to help Anirudh for their preparation?

Do turn the star orange and comment down below!

Love,
Ammy💜