𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬- 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝙔 /𝙉'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 ✔︎
𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲 ✔︎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Y/N I love you." Angry mumbled, his face in the girl's chest."I love you too Souya. You must be tired huh?" Y/N questioned with a tiny laugh as he nodded, the girl rubbing his back as he rested on top of her."You barely did anything today, so what're you all tired for?" Smiley grumbled, going into the fridge as the two laid on the couch."Don't respond." Y/N whispered to him, keeping Angry from outing the couple who had a valid reason to be tired."Anyways, can you run some errands for me, bro?" Smiley asked the boy, Angry huffing.

"Can't you come with me? I don't wanna go alone." Angry asked Smiley, the boy shaking his head 'no' briefly, "You need to start doing things by yourself. You're almost an adult." Smiley spoke, a hand on his hip as he took a sip from his cup."Well can-" "Y/N do not go with him or else he'll never do things on his own." Smiley warned, Angry giving Y/N the saddest face he could muster, though in the end it didn't work and he had to take his ass to the store by himself with a list.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I wanna go home..." Angry mumbled to himself, making his way into the store as he kept his eyes on the things he needed. Smiley gave him his card, so he'd get exactly what Smiley asked for and some things for himself and Y/N."Celery- fuck does he need celery for? He had us eating ramen all last week since Y/N was too tired to cook after work." Angry mumbled, making his way to the vegetables." I hope his ass doesn't try to cook- not going back to struggle meals after tasting Y/N's food..." he trailed off, getting the groceries.

"Sorry." Angry apologized, bumping into a few boys his age on accident."Hey, where're you going?" One said, Angry looking towards them."U-Uh. Well, I need to get home actually. My fiancé and brother are waiting." He explained, not wanting any trouble."Fiancé? What's a chump like you know about commitment? Don't even look 15." Another one cackled, looking around his 20's." I'm 17, and I'll end up marrying her anyway so why not just call her my fiancé? Enough talk, I have to get home." He said, trying to walk away.

Out of the group of 4, one grabbed his collar and tripped him, the grocery bags falling to the ground though luckily not spilling."Cut that out!" He seethed, not wanting to fight them." Run your pockets then or fight pussy." One said, slapping angry's forehead."Shouldn't have run into us dumbass." The leader said, the men beginning to beat up angry.

He couldn't fight back, as Y/N politely asked him not to fight unless they had weapons. And by politely, he means she told him not to, and if he did she'd make him sleep on the couch. And if you couldn't tell, the couch is his worst enemy. Angry shakily got up from the ground, his pants dirtied slightly as he spat blood to the side. He didn't even wanna be here. He wanted to go home. He wanted to be on (or in) Y/N and not being tossed around by a bunch of thugs. He wanted Nahoya to save him, or help him. And all in all, he felt helpless. Angry hated feeling helpless.

His eyes then proceeded to tears up slightly." Aww, is he gonna cry because he can't get back to his little girlfrien?-" one tried to taunt until he got punched in the face."Stop fucking... bothering... my damn.... Baby."Y/N yelled at the man, kicking him repeatedly. She looked up and noticed his other friends staring at her before she spoke," Yall wanna get your shit kicked in too? Run along before I slide alllll you niggas. I got time today. Next time you see this blue-haired nigga, he'll beat the fuck out of you too." Y/N said, wrapping her arm around the man...

"Ain that right baby?" Y/N asked, angry nodding as the group scurried away. "You need to fight niggas like that so they don't think you're a bitch hun." Y/N said, Souya responding," B-But you said not to fight-" "Yeah I know what the fuck I said. So new rule.... If a nigga makes you uncomfortable or bothers you, beat their ass." Y/N said.

Y/N looked towards Angry and noticed the calm tears falling down
his eyes. "Aw, don't cry baby. Let's go home." Y/N comforted, the male wrapping his arms around her as they began on their way back."I told Smiley not to let your ass go without me. He's so dead when I get back." Y/N grumbled, Angry still crying a bit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Get your Damn groceries! Almost got my baby killed..." Y/N grumbled the last part angrily like a true black momma as she threw the groceries into the kitchen. Y/N stomped to her room, frustrated as she changed and collapsed into her bed. Angry laid on top of the girl as he usually did, his face pressed into her chest. Y/N kissed his head as she played with his hair. Angry kissed the girl, Y/N gripping his chin as she giggled.

Angry was happy with being babied, though when he wanted to do shit himself she'd 100% allow it. Angry quickly pulled away as he saw his brother enter the room, the two giving him their attention. Smiley had come in to speak with Y/N, annoyed at the two. "You can't keep babying him-" Smiley began."Because he's my baby!" She interrupted."Well, that's a big ass baby!" Smiley argued.

"Yeah? Well, he's my big baby!"