𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

A- After Care

Babies you and makes sure you're okay. Kisses you wherever he bruised or left hickeys. All in all, he's amazing at aftercare.

B- Body part

On you: he loves your mouth. That shit works wonders. And he thinks you have pretty lips.

On him: he takes pride in his face, considering many think he's attractive and handsome.

C- Cum

Mouth. He loves to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow. It's so hot to him.

D- Dirty Secret

Bought a pocket pussy (basically a portable and incognito fleshlight) to take with him to work whenever he got horny thinking about you. He'd use it on his breaks and get off to thoughts of him pounding into you. He ended up breaking that toy from going too hard so he took the hint and decided he needed to control himself until he got home.

E- Experience 

He had 1 body. She was a one-night stand before you guys got together, because he tried to lose feelings for you since he felt you had no interest in him. It didn't work, and he didn't cum, because it wasn't you.

F- Favorite Position

From the back- from the back from the back- from the back from the back- from the back-

Okay, I'll stop, but he likes it from the back, no matter the position. Rather it's doggy, or fucking you against the wall.

G- Grooming

He keeps it very clean since he knows you don't like all that hair.

H- Habit

His moans come out as whines sometimes if something particular feels extremely good to him. It's embarrassing and degrading to him, but you think it's cute hearing him whine like a girl when you take his dick into your throat.

I- Intimacy

Extremely intimate during sex most of the time, this man dedicates his life to you.

J- Joking

Very few jokes, though every once in a while he makes some.

K- Kink

He loves choking, degrading, and hair-pulling.

He hates to admit it, and it makes him feel like a horrible person, but he also heavily enjoys CNC.

L- Location

Loves fucking you on the floor. It's hot to him.

M- Masturbation

Very often. He jerks off a lot, and he loves it when you do it for him too.

N- No (what he won't do)

Spitting, knife play, and wax play. They don't arouse him.

O- Oral

He absolutely adores, loves, and craves head from you.

He loves giving it to you as well, but sloppy from you is what he wants for his birthday.

P- Pace

Average and rough, he loves whatever makes you moan the loudest.

Q- Quickies

Doesn't mind them.

R- Risk

He absolutely loves anything risky. The adrenaline rush gets him going.

S- Stamina

He can go for maybe 2-4 rounds. Depends on how he feels

T- Time

He can go for up to 20 minutes.

But if you're giving him head, he can barely last 2 minutes.

U- Unfair

Loves to tease you. He'll tease you with every bone in his body before actually giving you what you want.

V- Volume

8/10. He's somewhat loud, moaning and whining during sex.

W- Weird Fact

He wants to fuck you behind the counter at work while there are customers there. He doesn't know why, but he gets horny whenever he thinks about it.

X- X-Ray

6.5 inches, medium thickness

Y- Yearning 

100/10 sex drive, this nigga is always horny.

Z- Zzzzz

He stays awake until you fall asleep.

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

Dom 100%, though he'd willingly be a sub.