𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Was already cuddling you in the first place. Holds you tighter while he begs you to play games on your phone.

"No Mikey, no fruit ninja."

"Can we have sex then?"

"Mikey no-"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Laughs slightly (while calling you annoying) and picks you up, holds you for a bit before carrying you to the couch/bed to cuddle and hold you more.

"You're so annoying Y/N."

"But you love me <3"

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Paused his game for you. Cuddles you until your fall asleep or until you decide to get up.

"You sleep?"

*no response*

*picks up the controller and continues playing while you sleep on top of him*

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Already spoils you and gives you whatever you want, so cuddling was an easy task. Big spooned you while rubbing your sides.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too, Tora."

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

Said yes before you could even get the question out. Laid up under you almost the entire day.

"Eh? Are you asleep Michi?"

"Hm? N-no..."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Does it without second thought, almost falls asleep as well but you woke him up because you were hungry. Got you food, had sex in the car, continued cuddling you back at the house.

"Put a new air freshener in the car so it doesn't smell like sex"

"The smell reminds me of good times though!"

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Does it despite being nervous. Didn't want you to hear his heart beating out of his damn chest.

"Are you okay? You're sweating?"
"Uh- YEAH! I'm great Y/N! Just glad to be with you."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Picks you up and holds you while you fall asleep. Puts you in the bed and continues doing whatever he was doing beforehand.

"Where're you going Mitsu?"

"Go back to bed baby."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Enthusiastically cuddles you, kisses your neck and back the entire time. You had to tell him to stop before his friend got excited. It was too late so you had to handle it.

"G-Gah! Y/N y-you're hah~ oh my god~ s-stop kissing r-right there I'll cum~"

"Good."

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Says no.

Cuddles you later that night.

"It's about time."

"Shut up or else I'll leave"

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Let's you lay upon him while he smokes weed, the smell putting you to sleep. He'll kiss you on your forehead and wrap his arms around you.

"Smoke another blunt, the smell is nice."

"Better be glad I already planned on it."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Teased you and calls you adorable, let's you lay with him on his side of the bed. Holds you with both arms protectively while muttering tiny obsessive things in your ear until you fall asleep.

"You're all mine Y/N. I'll kill anyone who thinks otherwise."