𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Walked in on you on accident, stood there like a little kid in shock. You noticed him and almost flew out the window.

"Y-Y/N..."

"AH! Mikey what the hell!"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Walks out and doesn't bring it up at all. Ended up getting hard while thinking about what happened.

"Hi, Ken- you're uh... hard."

"I am?"

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Heard you moaning when he walked in the house. Thought you were fucking someone else. Basically teleported to catch yo ass, heard his name being moaned, and pauses. Opened the door and low and behold, there you lay.

"Oh, my bad.."

"Keisuke leave! D-Don't look!"

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Walked in on you moaning. He had stood outside the door for a good 3 minutes before deciding to come in. Wanted to fuck because hearing you moan had him aroused. Ended up giving you that WWE Smackdown.

"Let me make you cum instead."

"Tora..."

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

Passed out.

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Beats your doonies down as punishment for doing it without him. Left you screaming and shaking.

"Much better than your hands, right?"

"M-Mhm..."

"Speak up when you're talking to me."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Gets embarrassed and goes to rant to his brother. Apologizes to you even though you didn't know he was there.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N! I didn't m-mean to!"

"What did you even do?-"

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Just pretends it never happened. Heard you from the living room but won't bring it up. Doesn't wanna embarrass you.

"Are you hungry? I know you just woke up from your nap."

"Mhm, food would be good."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨
Literally begs you to let him hit. Promises you the best sex of your life, head, numerous orgasms, everything. You ended up letting him, he fulfilled his promise.

"H-Hah fuck Fuyu~"

"Told you I'd p-please you~"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Records your moans as blackmail, will probably use it later so you'll give him head.

"Get to work, or I'll play this extra loud on the speaker for anyone to hear."

"Ugh, f-fine..."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Pipes you out properly. I'm talking long dick style (check urban dictionary for explanation)

"I don't wanna ever see you use your fingers again."

"Yes, s-sir."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Teases you and calls you cute. Thinks you moaning his name while practically drooling over the thought of him was so adorable.

"You're moaning my name? That's so cute."

"Ah! G-get out!"