𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗦 - 𝗥𝗔𝗡

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁✔︎
𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲✔︎
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Normal pov

"Y/N, where we going now?" Ran asked, walking with the girl with his hands in his pockets. His guard was up, considering he was indeed a gang member. A somewhat known one at that."I don't know. Will you buy me some more clothes? I need some new jeans." Y/N asked, holding his hand as he looked down at her, the man giving her a sly smile as he agreed.

The two entered Forever 21, Y/N picking out many clothes, and while Ran let her do her thing."Wait- how many things can I get?" Y/N asked, beginning to put some things back."Get whatever you want. You know how I roll. Anything for you, right love?" He hummed, kissing her cheek as she giggled a bit, picking the clothes back up. She collected some jeans as well, considering those were the main things she came to get.

"What size should I get? 27 or 28? I don't wanna get one that's too small..." Y/N said, Ran quickly sprouting an idea."Why don't you try them on? Come." He said, taking her hand. Little did she know she'd be doing more than trying on jeans.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The 27's fit nice. What do you think?" Y/N asked, the male sitting in the chair in the dressing room."They're nice. What kinda jeans are these?" He asked, gripping the girl's ass in the dark blue jeans."Skinny jeans. I could wear these with a cropped shirt or something. Maybe one of your jackets. Can I wear your gang uniform jacket?!" Y/N asked."You have your own-" "but yours is huge and I love it." Y/N said, Ran sighing.

"Sure. Brat..." he mumbled, the girl kissing his cheek."How am I a brat? I just want what I want, and you give it to me." Y/N said, Ran looking up at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck."Yeah? I can give you other things too. " He hummed, the girl kissing his neck as she spoke."Oh yeah? Like what?" Y/N questioned, Ran letting out a small breath. "Keep it up and I'll show you," Ran responded, the girl sitting in his lap facing him.

The male kissed her neck, Y/N wanting to see how far he'd go."Hey, are you okay in there?" A lady asked, Y/N speaking."Yeah, just trying to figure out what size I need." Y/N responded, Ran kissing her now bare chest while leaving hickeys on her breast."Let me know if you need me to bring a size up or down babes!" The assistant called out as she walked away. Ran looked up at the girl as he sucked on her nipples, his arms wrapped around her.

"Nasty ass," Y/N mumbled, Ran pulling away as he gave her his usual lazy smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"H-Hah~" Y/N whimpered as Ran placed her on his member while he stretched her out. The girl faced the mirror as Ran held her waist with both hands, Y/N's hands resting on top of his."Don't be so loud, or else I'll have to stop." He said, slowly bouncing her up and down. She bit her lip, trembling slightly as Ran watched the mirror, a small smile still on his face.

"You look so pretty with my dick inside of you." He hummed, giggling as he sped up a bit, Y/N whimpering as her breasts bounced. He kissed her shoulder and back, his hair brushing against the girl.  He nibbled her ear as he proceeded to groan and moan lewd things into her ear."Slutty. You're so fucking slutty." He spoke, Y/N shivering.

"You're getting fucked in your favorite store. How fun!~ aha~" he laughed, speeding up some as she moaned." Ah ah ah- don't get loud now love~ contain yourself here and ill go easy on you when we get home." He assured, Y/N looking at him."W-When we get home?" She questioned, a quiet smacking noise being heard."Don't think I'm just gonna cum now and not want more later. Silly you for thinking it would be over~" Ran chuckled, Y/N gasping as he began thrusting up into her.

Ran quickly took one hand and covered her mouth as he continued to whisper things in her ear, the girl watching his cock go in and out of her womanhood from the mirror." Make a sound, and ill fucking ruin you in this damn store~" he giggled, Y/N shutting her eyes tight."Open your eyes and watch slut." He said in a hushed tone as she did as she was told. He began going slow and deep, Y/N letting out a muffled moaned as he sped up."Told you I'd ruin you if you made a sound. Everyone in this store will know my name, since I'll have you screaming it." He laughed, thrusting harshly.

"Hah!~ Ran!~" she let out, quickly shutting herself up as Ran chuckled. She came in his cock, Ran grunting at the feeling as she whined in overstimulation. Ran began slowing down, gripping her chin while making her look at the mirror."Watch me cum in your pathetic cunt." He ordered with a tiny laugh as she watched. The male spurted his cum inside of the girl, his seed filling her and even dripping from her.

He stayed inside of her for a moment as he slowly slipped out of her, the girl fixing herself up. The two got dressed, paid, and left. Getting weird looks by the employees while Ran only held a smug smile on his face...