𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 - 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲...

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

Normal pov

Souya looked down at Y/N, his heart racing as the girl's finger traced the vein on his member. She stroked it slowly, looking up at the male whose eyes were closed tightly. "Y/N- c-can you do it faster?" He asked quietly, Y/N giggling."Not yet silly, I'm just warning you up." Y/N said, releasing his member as she licked the tip. She took it into her mouth, his warm head throbbing in her mouth as his salty precum dripped on her tongue. She kissed his tip softly, looking up at the male as he watched her with flustered and lustful eyes.

His mouth opened slightly in pleasure, Holding the girl's hair up as she continued. She took his tip out of her mouth, licking one of the many veins on his member as he stifled a moan." H-Hah~ Y-Y/N~ I'm getting close~" he muttered, Y/N stopping. She had a bit of precum on the side of her mouth from his member as the male took his thumb to clean her up a bit. She held his wrist, pushing his finger into her mouth. She sucked on it, Souya just watching her unable to form words.

She got up from the floor and straddled him on the couch, the girl speaking."We have 10 minutes until Nahoya comes back, what're we doing? Quickie?" She questioned, the male nodding as she slipped her panties to the side while remaining in her skirt. She pushed his tip into her, slowly sliding him into her as he let out shallow moans. She finally had all of him inside of her, his blue pubes pressed against the girl's womanhood.

She began riding him slowly, the male throwing his head back in pleasure as she giggled, leaning forwards as she began kissing his neck. She left a light hickey on his neck as Souya whimpered, the girl speeding up. He lifted his head to kiss her, though the girl gripped his neck and kissed him herself. The kiss continued, getting sloppy and messy as saliva connected them. Souya forced himself to pull away to breathe though Y/N wanted more, giving him a second to breathe before continuing.

Her hand dropped from his throat and pressed against his clothed chest as his hand gripped her neck loosely, the male soon dropping it to hold her waist. He thrust up desperately to meet her halfway, so close to cumming as Y/N laughed softly. He got exhausted, letting her ride him at her own pace as he swore he'd pass out.

"Go ahead, cum. I feel you twitching inside of me." Y/N giggled."You only lasted 5 minutes this time, is it because you're excited? Or maybe it's because you just can't take it?" Y/N questioned as she locked eyes with him, the male getting flustered as she gave him a soft kiss on the lips."You're so pretty Souya~" Y/N muttered, close to her orgasm as well." Y/N, can I... inside? J-Just once~" he pleaded, wanting to connect with her in that way.

"Of course you can baby~ cum as much as you want love~" Y/N managed to get out as she came, Resting her head in the crook of his neck as she moaned softly. Her juices drenched his member as he let out a soft moan. He left small hickeys on her neck as her eyes closed tightly."S-Souya~" Y/N whimpered as the male came, his arms wrapped around her tightly as his seed drowned her insides, leaking out of her subtly without him pulling out yet.

The two sat in the same position, not moving whatsoever as they breathed heavily."Ayo, what're y'all doing?" Smiley asked, entering the home from the back door as the two panicked. Y/N quickly pulled the male out of her while fixing her panties as Souya pushed himself back into his shorts.

"Nothing really," Y/N said, sitting next to the boy while her hand rested on his knee as she felt his cum drip from inside of her onto her panties. She'd have to bathe."Come help me put away these groceries." Smiley ordered, the two doing so. He eyed them both once looking at them,

"You both are nasty as fuck."

"Eh? What did we do pinky?"

"Look in the mirror, you both have hickeys. Talk about reckless."