𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗

MIKEY

Starts clinging to you and making sexual gestures like grabbing your waist and ass. He gets really territorial and protective.

"Mikey- why're your hands on my butt?"

"Because it belongs to me."

DRAKEN

Asks you respectfully after trying to suppress it for hours. He'll usually get really quiet and keep conversations short.

"Y/N... can we please uh... fuck?"

"It's scary how blunt you are sometimes-"

BAJI

This nigga will do all of the above tbh. He's grabbing any body part that can be grabbed, kissing you and your neck, complimenting you, pressing against you, and all that action.

"You smell good.."
"Baji- are you trying to fuck me?"
"... maybe"

KAZUTORA

Seduces you. BSHSHAHAHS IDK WHY THATS FUNNY- but yeah. He'll pretty much flirt with you until you're in the mood too, which almost always seems to work unless you're mad at him.

"You're so pretty, love. You'd look even prettier sprawled out on my bed though."

SMILEY

Kisses you a lot. Like he just will not pull away from you. He'll kiss your neck, chest, forehead, lips, thighs- everywhere.

"Nahoya stoppp- I'm trying to cook."

"One more."

ANGRY

Will try to cuddle you and hug you as much as possible. Doesn't ever wanna let you go either. He'll stand behind you and wrap his arms around you, pressing his head into the back of your neck or on your shoulder. Will sometimes get bold and rub his hands up and down in between your thighs while you're cooking or washing dishes.

"Souya, are you okay?"

"Can I lay between your thighs when you're done?"

MITSUYA

He always feels bad when he asks you for sex, so he tries not to even though you've told him you're happy to give it to him. He'll talk to you a lot when he's in the mood, the sound of your voice pleasing him. Sometimes he'll sit beside you and hold your hand.

"Mitsuya- are you-"

"Yes, I am. Very actually."

CHIFUYU

He'll most likely try to have a makeout session with you. Not an ordinary one though. I'm talking 50 shades of gray pin you to the wall and choke you type shit.  It's easy for your blunt ass to tell when he's in the mood when he does things like this.

"Let me catch my breath-"

"No time for breaks."

TAKEMICHI

Gets heated and flustered by any form of touch you give him. You could pat him on his head or ruffle his curly black hair and he'd start blushing. He's very touch-deprived as is anyways.

"You okay Michi? Your face is red."

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine!"

IZANA

Pretty much just tells you. He'll get touchy with you before just flat out explaining what he wants and how he wants it.

"How do you want it tonight? Rough or slow? Maybe both?"

"Izana-"

SANZU

Indulges in you completely. Holding you by your waist while kissing your neck or lips, saying certain things in your ear. Sometimes he'll be more gentle with his hints, but other times he'll choke you and straight-up tell you how he feels.

"God I want you so bad right now.."

"If you keep choking me like this I'll end up in a coffin."

"But you look so fine when I'm cutting off your air circulation~"

RAN

Puts your hand on his thigh or on his member so you'll get the memo. Either that or he'll invade your personal bubble, getting in your face while saying smug or teasing things. It gets you flustered. He'll caress your cheek while speaking to you, or maybe he'll kiss you. Whatever he feels honestly.

"Do I make you uncomfortable when I talk to you up close and personal like this?"

"Ran... get out of my face if you're not gonna touch me."

"I can do more than touch you. That is if you beg for it."