𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 (𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞)

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Doesn't understand at first, still doesn't allow it once he understands.

"You belong to me. So, go get dressed because I'm taking you on a date. Talkback to me and you'll be shaking for days!<3" he'd say with enthusiasm and a smile. You ain goin no whereeeee

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Gets confused. Tries to fix things immediately and does anything he can to make you stay. You end up dropping the joke because of his dedication to you.

"Y/N, please. Tell me what I did wrong. I'll fix it."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

"Ain nobody breaking up with anyone. So sit your ass down while I make you dinner. If I'm in a good mood we'll have dessert."

Simple as that.

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

He's already obsessed with you, so his unstableness causes him to break down. Will cry, ask why, blames himself, blames Mikey- all that action.

"Y-Y/N you can't leave me! I thought w-we- Were in love? I don't wanna live without you! Please Y/N! It's all my fault, isn't it? Just don't go!"

"Kazutora stop crying I was just joking... you're making me feel bad..."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Knows you're joking and doesn't take you seriously.

"Y/N, you were moaning how much you loved me last night. I'm not believing this 'I wanna break up' shit."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Cries. Nahoya had to calm him down and you had to explain it was a joke. He didn't find it very funny, and you had to make it up to him.

"Y-Y/N why would you do something like this? I-It wasn't funny!"

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Sits down and talks to you. Tries to figure out why you feel this way. You broke out in laughter and told him it was a joke and he just about drop-kicked you.

"Ugh, you're so not funny Y/N."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Was visibly upset about it and was racing with so many emotions. Despite that, he said he couldn't accept you leaving him for anyone but Baji because he's the only other man cool enough to date you. You told him it was a joke and he was relieved. Even then, he'd hate it for the guy he looked up to the most to take his girlfriend.

"Don't do that shit again. I almost died trying to not sound like a bitter asshole."

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Looks at you like you're crazy.

"You can't break up with me. Someone as lowly as you doesn't have that luxury. And I'm not done wasting my time with you. So get over how you feel for now, because I still love you."

Once you explained it was a joke, he clicked his tongue and ignored you for an hour. You apologized and he stubbornly accepted it.

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Left the house to go smoke, wanting to take the pain away. You left to find him and explain it was a joke, but he was too high. He ended up passing out so you laid him in your lap until he woke up. You then explained, apologized, and promised to make it up to him. He beat your back out that night as revenge.

"I-I said I was sorry Sanzu!"

"Sorry won't save you from round two."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Laughs and asks you why you think you can break up with him. Then proceeds to explain why you can't, and how he'd make sure no one else got to love you like he did, and if they tried he'd kill them. You said you were joking, and he simply kissed you and laughed.

"You were joking? That's funny because I'm not. Keep that in mind if you ever try to leave me for real. It won't be pretty for your next boyfriend. I'm the only one for you."