𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘 𝗣.𝟮 - 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗬/𝗡 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Normal pov

"Did you hit it?" Baji asked, snickering as Angry rolled his eyes."We didn't even have sex. Just a small argument. She keeps doing things I don't like." Smiley sighed, holding her hand."But we both understand each other now, right Y/N?" He questioned, Y/N clearing her throat to speak though she could still taste him."Yeah, sorry. It was just a... miss communication." Y/N giggled, sitting down next to Smiley in the booth as Hakkai laughed, "Plus if he tapped, her legs would be shaking." He said, him and Baji laughing amongst themselves as Angry cringed inwardly.

It was awkward hearing jokes like that about his brother and the girl he used to secretly have a crush on. But that conversation was for another time...

Nahoya's hand gripped the girl's brown thigh tightly, sliding it up close to her womanhood as his pinky pressed against her unclothed clit through her mini dress. Smiley had taken her panties while they were in the bathroom... She glanced over towards him, the male laughing at a story Baji was telling. Y/N smirked slightly, getting an idea as Smiley's grip tightened."Are you doing okay Souya? You look, tired babe." Y/N questioned, the male getting flustered at the sudden attention."O-Oh! No, I'm fine! Just a lil sleepy... it's cold in here." He spoke, looking outside at the dark streets.

"Cmon, let's go for a walk while they wait on the food!" Y/N said, signaling for Angry to follow her. Baji and Hakkai got up from the booth so he could get up, the two sitting back down as Y/N and Angry left, Smiley watching closely. Y/N held his hand before taking a single glance at Nahoya with a small smile. Jealous sex with Nahoya would make this night perfect.

After 20 minutes, the two returned, Hand in hand as they laughed. Y/N sat back next to Nahoya as Angry sat on the end this time, Smiley taking her hand in his, entangling their fingers together. He chuckled as he whispered quietly into the girl's ear, "You must really wanna die tonight hm? As soon as we get home, I'll ruin you. Kay?" He asked, a smile on his face as he gripped her thigh once again.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Nahoya held her hand tightly as he dragged her to the room, sighing as the two entered it. He shut the door harshly as it locked, pushing the girl onto the bed subtly. He began taking off his shirt, noticing the girl's eyes on him. "Don't just sit there staring at me drooling, take the dress off, or else I'll fuck you in it. It's not like you have anything on under it to prevent that." He said, the girl remembering he had her panties in his pocket.

She began removing her dress, noting Smiley's erect member as he took off his shorts. Y/N sat there naked before the male pulled her to the floor, having her on all fours as his tip pressed at her opening."I was gonna fuck you on the bed, but I don't think a slut like you deserves to be treated nicely." He mumbled in her ear as he pushed in, the girl gasping quietly as she felt his tip press against her walls meaning he had gone as far as possible.

He laughed as he looked down where they connected." That's cute, you can't even take all of me. That won't do though..." he hummed, pushing the rest of his length into her as she let out a small scream. She didn't know where the hell he was touching inside of her, but it's something that shouldn't be touched by any toy or body part.

"I don't know why the hell you're crying already, I mean, you wanted this. You were trying to make me jealous right? But it all backfired because now, I'm upset and in your kidneys. Not a good mix huh?" He chuckled as he began his strokes, the girl letting out low moans with each one as he forced her to look into the tall rectangle mirror in the boy's room which showed everything that was happening.

"Mm fuck! Nahoya~" Y/N moaned as he pulled her hair harshly, his free hand on her waist. "Don't pull my hair too hard! I-It hurts~" Y/N whimpered as he laughed."You deserve to be fucking manhandled like this. If you don't like it then go to Souya, I'm sure he'd be more than happy." He retorted, Y/N responding."M-Maybe I will then." She spoke, the male speeding up while becoming rougher with her.

"Mm~ I'd love to see you fucking try once I'm done with you~" Nahoya laughed as the girl gripped the carpet tightly, the male gripping her shoulders. He leaned down, his chest now resting against the girl's back as his chin rested on her shoulder, his arms wrapped around her tightly." You're not going anywhere though. Y-You're staying right here with me because I'm who you belong to. Not Baji, Not Souya, not anyone but me. Now scream for me." He whispered in her ear as he began slamming into her.

The loud slapping noises filled the room as the girl let out almost yells of pleasure and pain while begging him to not be so rough." N-Nahoya~ I-I'm sorry~" she managed to get out but he only chuckled."Sorry doesn't mean shit to me, you're gonna take this until I cum in your slutty ass pussy." He hummed as both breathed heavily. Her back arched as he held her tighter, the male snickering slightly." Ah, good girl~" he moaned softly.

The two sweat lightly, their bodies pressed together closely as they neared their release. Nahoya became more desperate for his orgasm, moaning in the girl's ear as that alone aroused the girl." fuck you feel so good~ mm fuck~" he muttered, kissing on the girl's shoulder, neck, and cheek. Y/N whined quietly as she came, unable to speak too much as she had worn out her vocal cords.

"Hah~" she let out as Nahoya moaned, close to cumming." I love you so much~ Ugh fuck~" he groaned as he continues, a few thrusts away from his release." M-Mine~" he muttered as he came, his tip pressed deeply inside of her as his cum flooded her insides. The two shivered at the feeling as he pulled out slowly, resting his twitching member on the girl's ass.

She laid on the floor exhausted as Nahoya yawned, standing up to clean up and get dressed. He put his boxers on, glancing at the still half-conscious girl."Need help getting up? I dunno why you're so tired. I think I went pretty easy on you." He laughed, as Y/N sat up to look at him,

"I will beat you the fuck up."