𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗘

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

"What does that mean?"

Pretends he doesn't understand, does everything to make you change your mind. Starts clinging to you.

"I was just jokingggg let me gooo"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Doesn't take you seriously Because he knows you're bullshitting.

"Come sit on my lap and stop talking crazy"

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Threatens to kill the new nigga you're tryna see.

"What's his name? I just wanna talk."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Buys numerous wigs and buys outfits to go with the wigs. Shows you that you don't need anyone else because he can change personalities

"You don't need anyone else. I can be Kazutora, Tom, Eddie, Anthony, Ren, even Ayana if you want."

"Tora you sound obsessed-"

"Because I am obsessed with you! So I'll be anyone I have to be."

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

Cries. Deadass cries. Tries to reason with you and figure out why you wanna sleep with someone other than him. You ended up feeling bad so you discontinued the joke.

"Y-You're not gonna leave me?"

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Laughs at you and you're attempting to scare him. Puts you in your place respectfully. Leaves you shaking while taunting you.

"You still wanna see someone else?"

"I-It was a joke N-Nahoya ..."

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Breaks down. You immediately tell him you were joking so he wouldn't start crying.

"I'm sorry Souya, it's a joke don't cry, love."

"I hate jokes like that..."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Doesn't care. Acts like he doesn't care. Feels relieved once he finds out you were joking. You owe him head for the rest of the week though as reparations...

"Hah~ I love making you apologize like this."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Weeps, like a whole ass TikTok audio.

You laugh your ass off then explain you were joking. Wipes his tears in embarrassment and gives you the silent treatment. You apologize and he immediately accepts it.

"I'm sorry big baby."

"W-Whatever. It's alright..."

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Rolls his eyes at you. He already knew you were joking.

"You tried it."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Gives you that WWE smackdown while moaning possessive things. Finishes with an attitude. Is lowkey mad at you so you're forced to apologize.

"It was a joke."
"Yeah, you funny as hell for trying that."

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Knows you're lying because you were just in his bed an hour ago.

"Whatever you say, princess."