𝗪𝗘𝗧 - 𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

No comment

𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁✔︎
𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗲✔︎

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤◢◤◢

"Hah~ there you go~" Izana moaned quietly, chuckling smugly as he pushed the girl's head down deeper on his member. He let out shallow breaths as the girl gagged, running out of air. He gripped her hair, thrusting up into her mouth before pulling out, the girl gasping for air." I-Izan-" she tried to speak though his cock was put back into her throat.

Her eyes watered as he looked down at her, a seemingly smug look on his face."Choke on it some more and I'll let you get a break." He mumbled, the girl trying to pull away though he'd hold the back of her head. The woman choked, trying to breathe as he moaned, the feeling of her struggling stimulating him.

He came in her mouth, his cum decorating her throat and mouth as he pulled out. The girl sat on her knees while her hands pressed on the floor. She forced herself to swallow as she coughed, finally getting air. Izana swiped the cum from around her mouth with his index and middle finger as he pushed the two fingers into her mouth, forcing her to lick them clean.

"Don't be wasteful." He hummed, removing his fingers as he stood up from his chair. He pushed the girl onto her hands and knees as he joined her on the floor, his still erected member resting on her ass as she shivered."You doing okay?" He asked, pushing into her as she covered her mouth, a tear falling from her eye at the penetration. He wasn't small whatsoever, so having sex with him hurt like hell at the beginning."M-My throat hurts." She managed to get out, the male rubbing her waist.

"It's about to hurt a whole lot more." He hummed, thrusting slowly as the girl moaned."Gah~" she let out as she felt his tip hit something. He sped up, getting as deep as possible as the man let out small moans, the girl almost screaming."Oh fuck~ you're such a good fucking slut~" he mumbled in her ear, moving his hair from his eyes."Take it~ ah fuck~" he groaned as he sped up some more, going harder as she whimpered."I-Izana! Oh fuck~" she let out as he snickered.

"You're so fucking tight around me~ am I too big for you?~" he questioned, his arm wrapping around her neck in a rather loose chokehold as he kept going."Your pathetic little hole is quivering around me. Poor thing, can't even take her own boyfriend's dick." He continued to tease as he went deeper." I-I can!~" she retorted as he laughed in her ear."Whatever you say. I might break you if you try to take all of me. Admit it." He hummed, as she refused to."Say it, my cock would break a filthy useless slut like you." He continued speaking smugly as she moaned."Oh, fuck Izana!~ I'm gonna-"

"Y/N what're you doing? Stop squirming around like that." Izana scolded, sitting up in the bed as Y/N opened her eyes. It was dark in the room, and she laid beside the male who was now awake and annoyed."But I-" "But what? You start squirming and speaking in your sleep, and you woke me the fuck up." He explains in a frustrated tone."I did?... I thought..." Y/N began as she realized it was a simple wet dream. She felt herself get flustered as she didn't look him in the eyes. He took notice of that as he tilted her head towards his, looking in her eyes as she didn't make eye contact.

"So you were dreaming about getting fucked huh?" He questioned, a small smirk developing on his face." N-No! I just had a small nightmare..." she said. He kissed her, pushing her onto the bed as he hovered above her."You sure, you're wet. And you're hearts racing just from a kiss. You're a really bad fucking liar." He laughed as Y/N sighed."Fine. I was. Happy?" She admitted, looking away from him. He kissed her cheek as he spoke.

"Tell me all about it, and maybe we can recreate it hm? I'm sure you'd like that."