𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Gets confused. You have to explain what you want before it clicks. He wasn't in a dominant mood that day, and genuinely just wanted slow passionate sex, but he tried his best. You took over halfway and gave him what he wanted. Maybe next time?

"That was fun Y/N."

"Mhm, I'm sure it was, you big baby."

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

He didn't do it because he didn't wanna hurt you. He was a little bit rough with you, but not rough enough to consider it slutting out. Either way, he made you cum numerous times so you were satisfied.

"Draken, stop holding back all the time."

"I'm sorry that I don't want to hurt you.. the fuck."

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Was too busy to even give it a shot. He glanced at you as he played the game, said not right now, got a call from Mikey, and left the house.

"I got you when I get back aight? Where my black fazos at?"

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

THIS MF- he understood the assignment. He gives you what you want when you want it, so you weren't surprised. He left you shaking and filled with cum, so you were beyond pleased. Aftercare was a 10/10, considering he got you food and watched a movie with you.

"I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?"

"I love you."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

He sluts you out on a daily basis, so he knew the mf drill. Did what he needed to do, had you begging for more, and took good care of you afterward. He couldn't do anything but laugh at you afterward considering you're worn-out state due to something YOU asked for.

"You doing okay? You're shaking."

"Nahoya you ass-"

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

As a bottom, he 100% understood the assignment. Held your waist as he thrust up into you, moaning lewd things while holding your breasts. Left numerous hickeys, and in the end, you were near tears from pleasure. He was proud of himself after seeing you exhausted on the bed, though that quickly changed when he snapped out of his slight dominance.

"What did I do- Y/N are you okay? I-I didn't hurt you right?"

"You're adorable Souya."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Didn't feel like it. Made it up to you the next day though. You were very very pleased. He held you afterward and kissed the hickeys he left on your sensitive body.

"You're skin is so soft and pretty."

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Did it without a second thought. He was excited to do it actually- almost too excited. Pinned you to the wall and gave it to you how you wanted it, you were screaming almost the entire time. You coulda swore you couldn't feel your legs afterward.

"Mm like this?~"

"Hah~ y-yeah~"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

Didn't want to. He gave you head (something he never does) instead though. You'd take the head over anything because this man was a god with his mouth. You were a moaning mess when he finally stopped, then he proceeded to kiss you.

"Did I please you?"

"This isn't the Izana I know- are you an alien?"

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨

Went above and beyond. Slutted you out on the floor, giving you no breaks as you begged for him to stop. He was rough and ruthless too, shutting you up by choking you to near suffocation. Had you moaning his name all night. Be careful what you wish for...

"Was that good enough- eh? Did you pass out?"

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Ask and you shall receive. He had been waiting to use the handcuffs he bought a few weeks ago. Cuffed you to the bed and manhandled you as he pleased. Gagged you as well while saying the lewdest and taunting things to and about you. You cried from both pleasure and hurt from his words. He absolutely violated you physically, leaving your womanhood sore. He ruined you, then proceeded to treat you like a princess after. Bipolar ass.

"You're so beautiful my love."

"Ran you called me a slutty whore who deserved to have her insides ruined 5 minutes ago..."