𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗬

Looks at you in shock and tries to hide. Tries to get you to leave while you're laughing, you end up leaving him alone to let him finish.

"Y-Y/N?! Get out! Don't look at me!"

"Mikey, are you beating off? That's adorable."

"Leave!"

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡

Pays no attention to you. Pretends you aren't there until you say something or leave. Very uncaring about if you see him or not. Will act like his dick isn't in his hand.

"D-Draken!"

"Yeah, what's up?"

𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜

Doesn't do it often, needed a quicky while he was in the shower. You decided to walk in to grab your hair tie as he was so close to his peak. The shower and shower door is made of beautiful clear glass, so you had a relatively good view.

"Sorry, Keisuke-"

"Get in with me. Hurry up."

𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔

Moaned your name too loud while using his pocket pussy, and you thought he called you for help or something. You walked in mid-stroke as he paused, flustered by the situation. Ended up getting head from you.

"I thought you called me..."

"N-No I just... it was an accident."

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜

He was going to town on his meat until you burst into the door looking for your edge booster gel. Didn't notice the position until you looked at him.

"Michi I can't find my damn gel- were you.."

"Y-Yes...."

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗬

Walked in on him to ask what he wanted for dinner, ended up doing it for him. He prefers your hands over his.

"Ah~ right there~ fuck I'm gonna nut~"

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗬

Has a realistic stroker that almost feels like you, and you happened to leave the home when he needed you the most. Curled up under the covers and went to town on the toy. Since you were gone, he let out everything. You came home early from the store and caught him moments before he came.

"Y/N! W-What're you doing here?!"

" I live here..."

"Oh yeah- I- I can explain-"

"Do you want me to help you finish?"

"Yes please..."

𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

Was tryna get out a quick one, wasn't quick at all. You got tired of waiting for him to come out of the bathroom so you went in. You exited in embarrassment.

𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨

Bought a realistic vagina stroker, got it in brown to match your skin, and make everything feel more real. Was pounding into it one day after he swore he locked the door. He stopped mid-stroke in embarrassment as you stood at the door frame eating chips.

"Don't mind me. Keep goin Fuyu."

"It's embarrassing if you watch!"

𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔

His hands weren't working well enough, you walked in at the wrong time. Ended up shoving himself down your throat for a good 7 minutes. Came on your face and in your mouth.

"Ah, you're so pretty with my kids all over you."

"Fucking clean me up."

𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗭𝗨
Had you use a fleshlight on him, moaning and laughing the entire time as he kept a blunt in his mouth. Came inside of the toy and made you drink all of his cum from it.

"Good girl~ tell me how much you love daddy's cum~"

𝗥𝗔𝗡

Walked in on him destroying his shi, though upon noticing you he decided to use you instead. Put you on your hands and knees and gave it to you rough as hell. You almost cried. Ended up nutting in you (creampie)

"You look adorable, dripping with my cum!~"

"Clean me up and get me a plan b idiot!"