𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪 𝗔𝗟𝗣𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧 - 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

A- After Care

Ceo of aftercare, he knows he can get really rough sometimes, so he makes sure to take good care of you.

B- Body part

On you: he loves your eyes. He thinks they're pretty and hold so much emotion, despite your cold exterior. He could stare at them all day. He could stare at your ass all day too, so it gets 2nd place.

On him: his hair. He grew it out and you absolutely love it. If you love it he loves it.

C- Cum

Inside. He's addicted to creampie- he'll cum in you numerous times just to watch it drip from you. You always make sure to be on your birth control before he hits.

D- Dirty Secret

He accidentally moaned your name too loudly while masturbating before y'all were together, and Chifuyu heard him. He didn't know it was a moan so he was safe, but he's still embarrassed about it.

E- Experience 

3 bodies, he used to be a thot. They were each in the same month.

F- Favorite Position

Doggy styled, loves the view, and creampies are the best in that position.

G- Grooming

Keeps it significantly clean. Very little hair. Sometimes there's a Lil stubble.

H- Habit

Accidentally calls you slutty even when you guys aren't having that kind of sex. He can't help it, because you are, but for him only.

I- Intimacy

Depends on what kind of seggs y'all r having.

J- Joking

He's chill. So he's pretty chill during seggs too. A joke here and there, and he'll make sure you're comfortable the whole time.

K- Kink

Degrading and choking <3

L- Location

Anywhere in front of a mirror. Don't ask why, he just loves to watch.

M- Masturbation

Only if he's incredibly down horrendous.

N- No (what he won't do)

Won't be punching or slapping you.

He's okay with spitting though surprisingly.

Not a fan of knives.

O- Oral

Rather give than receive. You taste so good to him, and he loves to please you.

P- Pace

Average-fast. He goes hard.

Q- Quickies

Big fan of them tbh, still prefers normal sex tho.

R- Risk

He loves risk. It's the main reason why he cums in you so often Lmfaooo. He's really heavy on risks to put it simply.

S- Stamina

He can go for about 4 rounds. No more or less.

T- Time

About 12-17 minutes each round.

U- Unfair

Doesn't tease physically, but he teases verbally. This man will hurt you with his words during sex by calling you any name he can think of. Sticks and stones hurt as much as his words depending on what he says.

V- Volume

7/10- he does a lot of dirty talk, moaning, and groaning. Loves to do it in your ear the most.

W- Weird Fact

Dyes his puebes the same color as his hair-

X- X-Ray

9 inches. Thick too.

Y- Yearning 

9/10- horny very often, almost always

Z- Zzzzz
He cooks you food after you both finish, so he doesn't really sleep after

(Extra)- Dom or Sub

Both- mainly Dom