𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗬𝗢𝗨

MIKEY

Doesn't like her whatsoever. He always got a bad vibe from her so when she started trying to get him to cheat on you he told you immediately. Needless to say, you dropped her with no hesitation,

DRAKEN

Draken doesn't play that shit at all. He was disgusted at first because she had betrayed your trust. And also disgusted because she expected him to be disloyal to you. She must've forgotten Draken dedicates all of his time and attention to you, and won't do shit to ruin what you two have. He blocked her from your phone and explained why.

BAJI

He was confused at first. He noticed what she was trying to do since you stepped out of the room and he was unamused. She was lucky he didn't hit women because he had the right mind to slap her for trying that. He didn't really find anyone else attractive besides you, so seeing your friend try it knowing you two were together pissed him off. He made her leave.

KAZUTORA

He laughed and kicked her out of your house. He was quaint and positive, a smile on his face as he told her how disgusting and horrible she was. After making her leave, he explained what happened when you returned to the room.

SMILEY

He was dumbfounded. He kinda just stood there confusedly as she tried to flirt with him. She tried hard though, going as far as making sexual gestures.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm on a diet where I only sleep with Y/N. You can leave though."

ANGRY

Didn't know how to act or respond out of astonishment. He was surprised she'd do something like this, and he was frozen in shock. He kind of had his mouth open in surprise as she said horrendous things about you and how he should leave you for him. She even swore up and down she was better in bed. He turned her down immediately and kicked her out.

" Y/N is a better person than you, so I think I'll stay put for a long time."

MITSUYA

Didn't even respond to her. She flirted whenever you left the room whenever she got the chance and he wouldn't even look up to respond to her. She tried touching him but he kicked her out promptly. He made sure to tell you everything afterward, and you dropped her completely.

CHIFUYU

He just rejected her from the start. Like the second a single flirtatious line left her mouth he shut her down and told her nothing would ever happen between them. She got angry and left, but of course, Chifuyu enlightened you on what happened so you could cut her off.

TAKEMICHI

He ran to tell you. The two sat in the living room talking when she began to flirt openly and say how she could replace you. He said he'd be right back, went to find you, and told you what she said word for word. You came back and kicked her out after dragging her.

RAN

Is unamused. He doesn't like any of your friends because he prefers you to just hang out with him, so he was happy to get rid of her. He shut her down quickly and she left crying.

"I'd be better off dating a damn trash can than you."

IZANA

He laughed in her face and told her to get the fuck out. Yeah, he belittled you and treated you like you were below him. But that didn't change the fact that you were his and that he didn't want anyone else. He told her she wasn't shit and didn't equate to shit in his eyes, and also told her that only you come close to his standards. He pushed her out the door and told her to never come back. You kind of just observed the whole thing without being noticed by the two, and that was the first time he'd complimented you.