First Sighting

"Comon please! Please. please. Please can we go." Tiffany whined to me. I tried not to smile at her little 3 year old face. Her large blue eyes identical to mine were shining up at me filling with tears.

Year: 2067

" Alright, Alright we can go to the park." I said throwing my hands in the air. How could I say no when she was looking at me like that. " Go get your shoes on ok Tiffey."

"Yayyyy!!!!" She yelled bouncing up and down. It was the cutest thing to watch little kids get so excited over the smallest of things. She ran up the stairs to find her shoes and cried with joy when she managed to make up all the way up both stories of stairs without falling or using her hands. She looked down at me through the railing expecting me to be clapping and praising her for her achivement like I always do. So thats what I did. I clapped my hands and yelled compliments until she was satisfied and ran off to her room.

I smiled at her behavior and walked to the front door to wait for Tiffany. I waited a good 5 minutes before I could her her shoes banging against the tiled floor coming towards me. Once she was within sight I opened the door letting in a cool spring breeze from outside. Once she was out I too stepped outside and closed the door behind me, turning the lock before grabbing Tiffany's hand and leading her down the steps of the drive way.

She swung our hands back and forth, and laughed at herself like any 3 year old would, and yelled " Hello" at anyone who would pass by us. One person in particular stood out to me that we walked passed by. He was tall, extremely handsome, and  wearing an expensive crisp looking suit. He was distinctly different from everyone else around him. It made me curious as to who this handsome man was. I blushed when Tiffany shouted at him and then laughed hysterically. I looked up at him and nodded and said hello, then looked back down to Tiffany. He didn't say anything. Just looked at us almost looking shocked and then moved on.

JOE POV>

I walked down the street of my city,  admiring the elaborate buildings lined up along the road. I almost smiled, proud of the work that my father and I had put into this city. This country. We had made it what it is today. After the third world war America was in ruins. It was my great grandfather that had built it back up into the nation that it is today. My family had a legacy. Everyone knew who we were and knew the respect that we deserved.

I watched the people around me nod their heads in respect, and smirked not bothering to acknowledge them back. That smirk soon faded when I passed a little girl that had the audacity to actually shout a hello up at me. I was opened my mouth to tell the child that she should keep her mouth shut when I looked up and saw a girl. With long brown hair, and bright shining blue eyes. She was easily one of the most beautiful girls that I had ever seen. And to make matters worse. She smiled a brilliant smile and said hello as well. A light shade of pink touched her cheeks. She was blushing. That only made me want her even more. I could only stare as she walked past me with her head ducked low. Arms swinging and her hand gripping the small child's. I shook my head and kept walking. I had too much going on right now to get caught up with a mere girl. I had meetings with ambassadors of foreign countries, and the president needed to know what I wanted to do about the oil deal that we were going to make with Canada, and yet all my thoughts were consumed by a certain blue eyed girl I saw on the street.

I walked not really enjoying the city anymore. Nothing really caught my attention until another young girl came running past me in ridiculously tall shoes. Her dress was bouncing up showing her underwear with every step she took.

Now normally I would be all over this but since I passed the previous girl, this one paled in comparison. I couldn't help but scoff at her appearance. "Jessica! Jessica get back here!" I turned to see who she was yelling to. To my surprise, my mystery girl turned at the sound. She rolled her eyes when she saw who it was and turned back around and pulled what I assumed to be her little sister along with her. "HEY!!" The other girl yelled much louder. " Stop or I swear I'll tell mom."

My girl stopped, "you wouldn't" I heard her say faintly.

"I would" I watched as she put her hands on her waist and jutted a hip out.
I couldn't hear the rest of the
conversation, but I could see the glares that Jessica was throwing at the other girl who I think was also a sister... how many children did their parents have? I watched as Jessica shook her head fiercely.

So she was feisty too. What more could a man ask for than an innocent feisty little thing.