Rule breaker

" Where are you taking me?" I angrily spat and fought against his iron grip on my wrist.

"Back to the basement." He said harshly. I froze and stopped moving altogether.

"No." I whispered. He turned around and glared at me. "Please." I said desperate to change his mind. " I'll do anything just please don't make me go down there. You have a heart. I know you do, use it for once." I said softly and looked up at him slowly trying to gauge his reaction to my words.

Slowly his face twisted into a harsh glare and he yanked on my arm. Hard. I stumbled forward almost tripping over my own feet. " No." He said loud enough so that anyone in the corridor would've heard it. " You don't know anything about me."

" what happened to you from yesterday night to now. Your acting like a complete dick. I was down there for hours and you want me to go back. No freaking way in hell!" I yanked my arm back, and stared back at him with just as much hatred as he looked at me with.

" Watch your tone girl." He stepped forward menacingly. My first instinct was to step back, but I held my ground. I couldn't let him have an the advantage of knowing I was terrified.   " If you knew what happened last night you wouldn't be in such a great mood either." He said darkly.

"Well I'm glad I don't then. We don't need 2 assholes running around this place." I mumbled looking down. After I said it I mentally punched myself in the throat. Why would anyone say that to an already pissed off wild man, that sticks people in dark rooms with rats and other rodents I didn't care to know about.

I was surprised when he puffed out a small breath. I looked up quickly and saw that he was trying to hide a slight smile. I smiled wider than I should've just knowing that I made the cold hearted beast smile. Then he turned and walked away. Just like that.

I almost called out to him and asked where he was going, but then again I didn't want to push my luck. I watched his suit clad back move swiftly away from me. I couldn't help but wonder where he was going, or rather who he was going to. I shook my head and scoffed at myself for 1 he was a billionaire and probably had to work and be to meetings 2 I shouldn't care.

I turned my back and shuffled off the other way. I turned a corner and ran straight into a large man dressed in a gray expensive suit. If I had to guess what the brand was from my limited knowledge of men's apparel, I would guess it was Armani. I glanced up to his face. He was older with grayish stubble lining his jaw. He looked like he was in his fifty's, but on the other hand he also looked like he could kick my ass.

" Um. I- Uh sorry about that." He looked at me and raised a stern eyebrow down at me. " Sir." I squeaked. I thought maybe he might smile. But obviously it was pushing my luck to think that I could make 2 men with boards stuck up their butts even smile slightly.

He furrowed his thick brows and took an intimidating step forward. I took a cowardly one back. He narrowed his eyes " You must be new here. The whores aren't supposed to be in this area." His voice was low and menacing.

I winced at the fact that he called me one of the whores. Did I look like a whore? I wondered to myself as I glanced down at myself. I grimaced as I looked down and saw the mess that was my cloths. They were covered in dirt and grim from that wretched room. " I- I'm sorry Sir I didn't know. I am new, I was just trying to find my way back to my room." I looked away from his accusing eyes and studied the floor beneath my feet. " I'll just be on my way then." I started backing away slowly.

He shook his head and laughed cruelly. " Oh you're not going anywhere until I take you to my nephew and let him punish you." At the word punish I started to panic. If the Rat Room was my punishment for speaking out of turn I couldn't imagine what it would be for an infraction like this one. He grabbed my roughly by the elbow and started to drag me back down the way I'd come.