Fun night { calm down ladies XD}

I walked In and saw mike "hey mi-" ''ARE YOU OK ?" he yelled as he hugged me which made me turn red "w-what?..." "DID HE TOUCH YOU OR KISS YOU OR ANYTHING?" he sounded scared and angry at the same time "who?" "VINCENT!" " Of course not if he did I would tell you...." "OH THANK GOD!" still hugging me. Vincent came in looking jelly "hey mikey I didn't know yall were dating~" mike stopped and looked me in the eyes and saw what he was doing "oh im so sorry (Y/N)!" he turn red to I kissed him on the cheek "its fine thanks for caring!" I walked away with Vincent "hey um do you have a nick name?" I asked him he stopped and looked at me with his soulless white eyes "no but you can give me one." I was shocked he said that with a normal voice "oh how about vinny?" he blushed a bit "yeah sounds cute." "yay!" I yelled with out thinking "aww your so cute when your happy~" he said I guess he's back to normal. he ruffled my hair and we walked a little more talking him making me laugh at his lame pick-up lines and his perverted smile. you went to go talk to fritz who of course was in the kitchen his head was in the fridge "HEY FRITZS!" he yelped "WHAT WAS THAT FOR (Y/N)!?" I could not so laughing but I stopped and said sorry. we talked about food and what not he was actually kind of cute. he was a klutz and he eats a lot but he cares about the one he loves. "so on mothers day I didn't make any thing for my mom because all she wanted was me." "aw that's so cute your so sweet!" I hugged him good bye and went to Jeremy who I didn't see this morning "hey JJ!" he looked confused "JJ w-where did that c-come from?" you two giggled a bit and talk about anime and games. he may be shy and a scaredy-cat but he is a gamer and a anime watcher. It was time for my shift to begin I walked into the office and Vincent was there "hey vinny." "hey sugar~" I blushed a bit it was cute when he said that to me. we talked like normal him making me laugh and blush. it went silent and he broke it by asking me "hey um (Y/N) we are friends right?" I looked at him "of course that's why I gave you a nickname because you are my friend!" I smiled and he laughed and looked at me. it was 4am already and it was so cold I was shivering vinny looked at me "hey you ok?" "yeah its just so cold." "here." he took off his shirt and since he was taller than me it was a big shirt. he put it over me and I still was cold so we had to cuddle to keep warm. I indeed up falling asleep on him. the next morning I woke up still in his arms he looked at me and said "morning sugar~" with that cute smile of his "morning.'' then mike came in "I KNEW IT YOU PERVERT GET OFF HER!"