LEAVE HER ALONE

(LOL THAT FACE XD)
(Y/N)POV
we went home ate dinner and went to bed. we where really tired. the next morning I woke up and made toast for vinny. he came down looking refreshed. "Morning I made some toast~" he smiled and kiss my cheek. we ate then left for work. I found mike he ran up and was crying 'why is he crying' "ARE YOU OK?" "yeah why?" "I HEARD YOU YELL FOR HELP BUT I THOUGHT YOU AND VINCENT WERE YOU KNOW DOING IT SO I LEFT YOU ALONE." Vincent was behind me looking sad "um m-mike we were rough housing and I was just playing around." he looked at my face which had bandages so did my neck. "Did he hurt you?" mike looked at Vincent with a angry look "n-no I fell...on some glass.." we talked some more. then went back to Vincent who was again being creepy. "you ok~" "yeah just thinking about last night." it was silence until "hey you know I wont hurt you right?" "of course I love you and I know that you love me to." that afternoon I stayed with him to make sure he didn't hurt anyone. I felt weird like something was controlling me "you ok (Y/N)? you look sick." "I'm g-!" I felt like throwing up. I ran into the bathroom and threw up every where. Vincent came running in "oh no you ok?" he rubbed my back and looked at the vomit, it was blood. I couldn't feel any thing and all I saw was black and silence.....................................................................................................................................

Vincent's POV
I saw the bloody throw up. she started laughing like a little girl, but not a normal one but like a crazy murderer laugh "heheheheEHEHEEH YOU THOUGHT JUST BECAUES YOU KILLED ME DOESNT MEAN I CANT KILL YOU ARE SOME ONE YOU LOVE!" that voice , I recognized it. (flash back: PLEASE MISTER DONT DO THIS!) no it cant be. the little girl I killed in 87 . "no no nO No NO NO NO I KILLED YOU FAIR AND SQUARE!" she laughed some more "YOU DONT GET IT!" she flung (Y/N) to the wall "ITS MY REVENGE. I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN HER SINCE YOU TWO MET!" I got mad so mad that my frown turned in to a smile that turned into a laugh. she looked at me then went in side (Y/N) her eyes turned black with a white pupil. I got my knife out "IF ITS A GAME YOU WANT ITS A GAME YOULL GET!" I lunged at her cutting into her arm. she laughed at the pain. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!' I screamed and kept stabbing. the more I stabbed the more she laughed. she kicked me to the wall. she made sharp needle like things come at me I yelled in fright and cried "IM SORRY (Y/N)!" they all stabbed me. I yelled in pain "I L-L-love you so much......." then it all fades to black.