Living on our own?!

-------------------------------------------2 months later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Y/N) POV
me and Vincent have been dating for 2 months now but we lived separate. one night I woke up to a weird smell it was smock "HOLY S-!" I shut up and grabbed the cat and ran out the house I called vinny "hellllloooo~" "VINCENT MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE COME QUICKLY!" "IM ON MY WAY BABE!" in about 10 min he was there "GET IN THE CAR!" I hoped in with the cat we went to his house. he sat me down on the couch got me a blanket and sat down a hugged me. "its ok your safe now." I tried to hold the tears but they fell down like a rain storm. after a while we both fell asleep. I woke up to sounds in the kitchen "making toast are we?" "yep~" after breakfast we went to work. it was a normal day kids being kids and the parents being dump. so it was a ok day. ever since mike saw me and vinny kissing he's been reel jumpy "hey mike." "AH SON OF A -oh hey (y-Y/N)" we talked a bit then I went into the break room with JJ and watched some anime then he left to go home. that night me and vinny didn't say much but I could tell he was in the mood. he came behind me and started kissing my neck "Vinny~ what did I tell you about what we do in here~" he sighed "not to get physical.." he sat back looking like a mad 2 year old it was kind of cute when he did that "we can do it at home but you have to be good~" oh god what did I just do he had the most perverted smile. that whole night he had that smile all night *beep bbbeeeeeeeeeeeepppp* oh god that was the alarm he stood up picked me up and ran like it was the end of the world. we passed mike "hahahaha mike help im gonna get banged~" all I herd him say "O MY GOD (Y/N) REALLY?!" he placed me in the car and drove as fast as he could we got there and my lips jumped on his we walked backwards (still kissing) up to his room and he placed me on the bed and started to take his cloths of and so did I our lips met again he took my pony tale out and I did the same to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------time skip to the morning---------------------------------------------------------------------- still (Y/N) POV
I woke and vinny was still in the bed his arm was around my stomach. I waited till he woke up "morning~" he chuckled a little and kissed my head "morning come on lets go make some toast~" I nodded and got dressed then went down stairs into the kitchen ate some toast then fed the cat then left for work. the day was the same as always talk to fritz and JJ and maybe mikey who was traumatized from last night. vinny kept giving me the smile from last night ugh some one help me~