Good night ( soft limon)

(A/N) OK BEFOR YOU READ THIS I NEED YOU TO ONE CALM DOWN THERE IS LEMON STUFF IN HERE AND TWO VIOLET IS WITH JEREMY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND SOOO CALM DOWN. ONE QUESTION AM I SUPPOSED TO FELL WIERD ABOUT THIS?

(Y/N)
Now that I knew how to turn Vincent on I had a great idea. I called Jeremy and told him to take care a violet for a few days. "S-So what are you two doing that you d-don't want V-Violet here for?" I blushed than looked away. He turned red "O-O-OH I-I-IM S-S-SORRY I A-A-ASKED!" He quickly ran with violet and got in the car and drove like a crazy man. I closed the door slowly. Vincent didn't know what was happening. I walked in the bathroom and took all my cloths off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my naked body. I walked down stairs and Vincent looked up and down at me. "You left something? did you forget the soup?" He grabbed a soup bar that we had bought and handed it to me. I smacked it out of his hands and grabbed his sides. "Yes I did forget something. it was you~" He blushed. He started to purr. I lead him into the bathroom. He quickly took his cloths off and we stepped in the shower. I started up the shower. Cold water hit me and I yelped. Vincent pulled me in his arms. The water finally turned warm but he still wouldn't let me go. He turned it up so it would be on us. We started kissing. his hands went from my cheek to my hips. I moved my hands from his sides to his neck. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He backed up a bit and stepped on some soap and fell back. "OH SHIT!" He fell and I landed on top of him. "ARE YOU OK?" I asked worriedly. He chuckled "Yeah I didn't fell a thing but im about to~" He pushed up so he could be on top. "Aww why cant I be on top this time?" He chuckled "Well I don't know.~" He started kissing my neck. I moaned and he chuckled at the sight. He got back up with me still holding on to his sides. He carried me to our bed room and laid me down on the soft bed. He started to kiss my neck to my stomach. I moaned loader. He crawled back up and pined me down. I laughed in excitement. He leaned in to my ear and whispered. " Remember what our neighbors said about us being loud?" A long time ago we got frisky and our neighbors called the cops on us for being to loud. I nodded. He chuckled "Well you wanna get in trouble again? because I wanna go all night long~" I squealed in joy.
..........................................................................................SORRY TIME SKIP...........................................................................................................
(Y/N) POV
when I woke up everything was a wreak. my hair, the bed, the table and heck even the shower. Vincent had his arm around me and it was a tight grip too. "Vincent get up." I shook him. He groaned and let go of me. I sighed and got up and put some cloths on. I went and made toast and cleaned up the place. I herd a knock at the door. "Yes who is it?" I opened the door and saw one of my neighbors. "Are you (Y/N)?" she asked. "Yes I am." she sighed "can I come in?" I rubbed the back of my neck. "well knows not a good time.." she sighed again "Is he hitting you again ?" I went wide eyed. "Hitting? Vincent doesn't hit me." it took me a while to get that. "OH.....UM ILL SEE YOU LATER." I shut the door on her than I started laughing till I peed. 'Man was I that load?' I thought to myself.