YOU CANT RUN P.2

He ended up finding me "OH SUGAR WHERE ARE YOU I WANT TO PLAY~" he saw my hair and he ran faster. He grabbed my pony tale then covered my mouth. "SHHHH. ITS OK MY LITTLE (Y/N) WE ARE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN~" and with that he started to bite my neck he bet so hard that it was bleeding "VINCENT PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" he doesn't listen. He rips off my shirt and is still biting my neck. He moves down to my chest and bites my chest to my stomach. I look over to see his mouth has blood on it my blood. I tried to struggle ok of his gripe it took me a while but I did tears in my eyes "YOU CAN RUN HONEY I WILL FIND YOU." I run to the door to see Mike "MIKE HELP ME!" I screamed but Vincent grabbed my waist and pulled me to the wall he got out his knife "YOUR NOT PLAYING FAIR SWEETIE SO YOU MUST BE PUNISHED!" he laughed a crazy man. I felt a sharp pain in my cheek and my arm. I screamed in pain hoping it would end. Suddenly Vincent stopped his eyes went back to normal and he snapped out of the crazy stage. He looked at the crying girl who'S shirt was ripped with blood all over her bodie "o-oh my gosh WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I gave him a glance and he froze "NOT AGAIN.... IM SO SORRY (Y/N) I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" He picked up my weak boodie and took me to the medical room and fixed me up "ok .." he said "let me get started with my story.