Stop....it....hurts

(Y/N) POV
He got up and got some rope. He tied it to my hand cuffed hands and feet. He un-cuffed my feet but left my hands tied to the top of the bed. Before I could close my legs he grabbed them and pulled them apart and laid him self in the middle. He ripped the duck tape off and ruffle smashed his lips on mine. I tried to kick him off with my free legs but his weight was to heavy. He went back to take a breath. "Why are you doing this?" I asked about to start crying. He laughed. "because Hun I've missed you for all these years. But it was either you or violet." He chuckled looking at my chest. I snapped. "SO YOU WHERE ABOUT TO RAPE MY DAUGHTER ?!" He nodded with his evil grin. He started to take his paints off,then his underwear. He smashed him self into me. Pain filled my body. "STOP!" I yelled. He went faster. I moaned and groaned in pain. It hurt because of the force. He chuckled and went faster and harder. I screamed. "BLAKE STOP IT HURTS!" He laughed. "LIKE MY HART THAT YOU BROKE!" He slammed harder till he was done. He took the hand cuffs off and I was free. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on the bed. He laid on top of me again. "If you escape I will kill you and your family got it?" I nodded. He fell asleep and I had the perfect plain. I saw the hand cuffs and took them. I quickly cuffed his hands to the bed. Then I did the same to his feet. I looked all over the room and saw my purse. I started to dig in till I found my phone. There was at lest 50 messages from Vincent. I called him. He answered with. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I started cry. "I-I was rapped please help me." I herd a growl. I turned around to see Blake struggling to get out. "BITCH GET OFF THE PHONE!" Vincent growled again. "GET OUT OF THERE!" I nodded and put my cloths back on. Blake was smiling. "I'm so gonna kill you once I get out." I went up to the door and opened it. I was in a unknown area so I looked around. I was still on the phone so I told him to come to this address. After about 5 minutes I saw his car coming at full speed. He stopped with a huge holt. I opened the door. His eye widen when he saw me. I looked terrible. He looked bad too. His hair was hanging off the band. He had dark circles under his eyes. You could see that his frown had been there the whole day. He was tearing up. I jumped in had hugged him. We both where crying. "VIOLET WHERE'S VIOLET?" I was scared because Blake could get out and kill her. "She's back there." I looked in the back and saw her. She had a worried look on her face. We got home and put violet to bed. I told Vincent what happened. His eyes turned black with white. His body looked stronger. His mouth was twitching. He started to clinch his fist. He snapped out of it and hugged me. "Don't worry doll we'll stop him~ now let's get you to bed~" I nodded. He picked me up and laid me down on the soft bed. I turned to my side so I was facing him. He was laying in front of me. He pulled me closer into a embrace. I fell asleep in his arms. That's what I want to sleep like. I don't want a another man I want Vincent that's why I married him. I love him not Blake or that studied rapist.
................................time skip............................
I woke up to a scream. I jumped up and ran into violets room. There he was Blake was standing there with violet in his arms. He had a gun to her head. Violet started cry and Blake was laughing. "IT'S JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER. IF YOU SAY YES I WILL LET HER GO BUT IF YOU SAY NO HER HEAD GOES OFF!"