THEY are back

(Y/N) POV
I decided to let violet and billy stay with fritz because one: they begged me too and two: I had to take care of Vincent to see what was wrong with him. I started to think that he was bipolar or schizophrenic but he would be taking stuff for it. wouldn't he?. I pull in the drive way and park my car allowing the fresh air of the windy hit my face as I was getting out. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it. I walked in and saw Vincent siting on the couch doing something. "Baby you feeling better? violet and bill are at fritz's house so we can have a break and relax." He responded with a small nod. "I'm going to go take a bath k?" He nodded once more. I went up stairs and started the bath. I grabbed some cloths and shut the door. I put my hair up in a ( pony tale/ bun etc) and jumped in. I sat there letting the water consume me in to it. The warm water help my aching back and shoulders. I was surprised that Vincent didn't try to come in. He always wants to playfully visit me while I'm taking a bath or shower. I shrugged it off and got out. I put my night cloths on and went down stairs to see if Vincent was still there. Luckily he was but he was asleep on the couch. I smiled and kissed his fore head. "Night baby." I said as I went upstairs to go to bed.

Vincent's POV
I fell asleep on the couch while (Y/N) went to go take a bath. I really don't know what's wrong with me. I've been having wired dreams that I killed my wife and kids. I became scared of myself and I was scared that THEY might come back. I don't want them to come back. I woke up at 3 or 4 in the morning for some reason. I felt dizzy like I was about to throw up. I sat up and rubbed my head. My vision was spinning out of control. I stood up and tried to walk to the bath room. I opened the door and (Y/N) soup aroma was still in there which made me feel a little better. I opened the seat and threw up a lot. (Y/N) most have heard me because she came in. "O my gosh honey you ok?" She said as she rubbed my back. I nodded and whipped my mouth off. "Come on let's put you to bed. You need the rest." She helped me up and walked me into the bed room. She sat me down but I didn't lay down. I sat at the edge of the bed with sweat all over my body. She sat next to me still rubbing my back. I fixed my messy hair by running my fingers through my scalp. "It's ok please lay down your tired and you need rest." She sounded worried but I was the worried one. I nodded slightly and laid down. She laid down next to me and curled up to my chest. "It's ok every thing is going to be ok." She whispered. I didn't smile at all I've kept this same frown for what seemed like days or even weeks. Once she was asleep I got up and put on some cloths. I couldn't handle it anymore I needed to talk to them. I got in my car and drove to Freddy's. "Lock the doors and close the blind where going for a ride." I said with my first ever smile in days.