I cant decide

{FLASH BACK TO 87 } VINCENTS POV
ugh these kids are so stupid I mean why do they act like brats ''come on sweetie were going home." "NO I WANT TO STAY!" and the kid starts crying 'why did I take this job' I thought to myself. after a while a little girl with a cute yellow dress came up to me 'great more kids that ask why im purple. if she ask im gonna kill some one maybe even her' she tugged on my shirt ''excuse me mister?" I look down then kneel down to her eye level "yes what is it little girl?" I gave her a warm smile "um where's golden Freddy?" I just remembered that if it was a kids birthday they would get to see golden Freddy "well is it your birthday?" she shook her head 'no' I just came up the most greatest plain ever. "hey I got in idea how about you go get your friends and we all can have a party with golden Freddy?" her light blue eyes widened "REALLY THANK YOU!" before she could run back to her friends I said "wait it has to be a secret don't tell your parents!" she nodded and left. she came back with 4 other kids "ok kids follow me!" I lead them into the back room I gave them pizza and some soda. I went and put the costume on and went in "hey kids you wanna play a game?" they all jumped yelling "YES" I told them that we could play hide in seek. they all ran in different places. my smile grew bigger and bigger as I found each kid. the first kid had dark brown hair with dark blue eyes. I went black and ended up coming back seeing the little girl, she was crying. I looked around to see all the other kids dead. my smile grew I turn to the little girl "PLEASE DONT DO IT MISTER!' she began to cry harder I kneeled down with my knife on her chain "shhhh its ok, you be in heaven with your friends." and with that I laughed a crazy laugh and killed her I cold blood. I hid the bodies in a garbage can so I could get ride of them. but in the morning they were gone. the day past by like a breeze. foxy was acting weird she was getting torn apart again but this time she bit a kid. now the hole place had kids running and parents crying .

(Y/N) POV
he told me the hole story he started to cry and so did I "(Y/N) please don't leave me ever since I met you I could control it. PLEASE I WONT HURT YOU." I hugged him "I wont vinny I love you~" he hugged me back "I love you to~"

(A/N)
THE FELLS MAN X[