WEDDING DAY

(A/N) That was by me on deviant art :3

(Y/N) POV
Today was the day. The day we get married I am so excised. The dress was beautiful and every thing was perfect. I walked down the ale (don't know how to spell that ;( ) Every one I knew was there looking at me. mom of course was crying her eyes out. I got up there and there he was my husband the one I fell in love with at the beginning of my job , the one who killed the kids and got away with it, the one that I love the most. As the guy was talking I looked in his eyes the whole time, dreaming about our future. We said our vows and then "You may kiss the bride!" we kissed and he picked me up a carried me to the limo. I threw the flowers and mikes girlfriend caught it. Yeah she want crazy. We got in the car and for our honey moon (you decide the whole honey moon thing im to lazy)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP TO 2 YEARS LATER----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)POV
I'v been really sick lately but not like flu sick its like im throwing up. And I have missed a period I think I'm pregnant. I got home and took the test. I was hoping I was because I really wanted a kid. "Please be positive...." I waited......'+' I gasped and felt tears of joy come down my face. "I have to tell him." I said out load. Since we got married we still worked at Freddy's but was moved too the day shift which was 8 am to 11am and I was taking a sick day off. I herd the door open "Hey im home!" I ran down the stairs and hugged him "Hey what's up with you hun?" I looked in the eye "Well do you want a boy or a girl?" his mouth dropped and then he smiled. "Wait we are having a baby?" I faced palmed he chuckled "Ok. and I want a girl." I smiled and kissed his cheek "Well we well have to see in a couple months."
------------------------------------------------------time skip to 9 months later--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a baby girl. She had Vincent's purple hair and skin. She had blueish/violet eyes. We named her violet. After she was born we would take her to Freddy's and Jeremy would watch her while we worked. She started kinder and was really smart she must have got it from me. She got a lot of friends but she was bullyed because of her skin. She come home crying saying that a kid named lilly would beat her up because of her skin. Now I knew lillys mom so I went to talk to her. "Oh hi you must be violets mom (Y/N)" I nodded "Yes and your Lilly's mom right?" she nodded we talked a bet then I said "Well your daughter has been bullying violet for a long time now and I would like it to stop.'' She laughed "Well if she was bullying her why don't you tell the school and not me because I don't really care what she does." I was shocked to hear that "Excuse me! But my daughter has came home with scratch makers and once she came home with a black eye! She told me that Lilly did that!" She sighed then rolled her eyes "Well are you sure its not your husband? He looks like the type to kill kids and what not." I slapped her then yelled "IF THIS DOSENT STOP I WILL HAVE YOUR ASS!" I walked out the door angry. When I got home I saw Vincent playing with violet. "Violet sweetie can you go to your room for a minute?'' She nodded with her cute little smile. I told him all what she said. "WHAT! SHE SAID ALL THAT?" he was getting mad "Yes and if this continues im gonna kill her and that kid!" Oops should not of said that. He smiled "I got a plain!"