How do i tell them?

(Y/N)POV
After my mom attacked vinny we went in to eat some dinner. I didn't see dad though "Hey mom where's dad?" mom just laughed "well he's at work in his office.'' I was confused "I thought he retired." she just looked at me "he did from his old job but now he is the head boss of um.." "Freddy Fazbears Pizza." Vincent started to cough up his food and I jumped "WHAT? YOUR MY BOSS?" I yelled. He just came running in "HUH YOU WORK THERE?" He seemed mad, shucked and scared. "Yeah and your the boss?" we all calmed down "Yes and I don't want you working there." "W-WHAT whyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I wind like a little baby "because a long time ago a guy killed about 4-5 kids and he is still around and if he found out that my daughter was working there he would rape and kill you." I looked down and looked up and smiled "Hahaha Yeah who would wanna do that went vinnys around~" I looked at Vincent who blushed a light pink. "Is that big grape your boyfriend?" he chuckled a bit. "DAD HE IS NOT A GRAPE!" we all laughed at that one. "Umm yes sir im Vincent." he shook his hand. "oh so your the one PG talks about." he laughed a little. We all talked about family and what not. "umm me and Vincent have to talk reel quick..." I grabbed his hand and we walked into the living room. "Vincent how do we tell them this?" he shrugged and tried to walk back in the kitchen but I grabbed his pony tale. "OH NO YOU DONT." "OK OK I CAN TELL YOU!" I giggled and let go. "we can just tell them old style or just follow me." we walked back into the kitchen "ok um mom, dad we have some good news." mom gust it already "OMG YOUR GETING MARRIED ARNT YOU?" dad just rolled his eyes "now sweetie let her talk now what is it dear?" I looked a Vincent who's mouth was open from mom. "well she's right." Dad's mouth flew open and mom ran up and hugged us yelling "MY BABYS GETING MARRIED!!!" we talked the rest of the night about the wedding. "you got a dress yet?" I froze "no...not yet" she jumped up and yelled "WE HAVEE TO GO SHOPING THEN!!" "but he purposed last week and the weddings not for 2 months...." she closed her mouth and sat back down. "ok then." Dad was always the calm type but when it came to me he was protective.
(A/N)
Hey guys insatagram me I always follow back: savvy_the_night_watch_girl
X3