Sneek peek of the sequel

(( so yeah here's a sneer peek of the sequel enjoy!!))
Vincent's POV
Ok why am I not dead yet?! Like for real I have been sitting here in this costume for over 8 HOURS!! Oh wait...I can't die.... I'll just get up and take this stupid suit off and... *CRACK* and that was my arm...ok fine I'm sitting down..*CRACK* "SHIT MY LEG...ok I'll just stand here...I can't even talk to myself cause of the mouth part. Those little brats cut the mouth into a smile and cut the eyes wide enough where you could see my eyes. Violet #1 came in the room. She looked normal like a human. She moved her black hair out if her eyes as she fixed her fake eye patch. "Daddy?.." I groaned at her with annoyance. She looked at the ground and fiddled with her pale fingers. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled out. I sighed and slowly nodded. She smiled a little and snapped her fingers. Soon I was looking up at the costume but something wasn't right...I looked down and saw my hands but they where tiny. "NO WHAT ABOUT MY DICK?!" I screamed and yelped at my high pitched voice. I saw the costume shake it's head. "YoUr A iDiOt..." It groaned out. I smirked and walked away, know what violet #1 did. "YOULL TURN BACK INTO A ADULT IN A COUPLE HOURS SO ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST!!" I nodded and ran out the door, running the my house to see (y/n), billy and violet #2. I ran up to the door and knocked really hard. It took a while but (y/n) opened the door. "H-hello?..." I laughed and grabbed her leg. She yelped and fell back. "Hello love~" ok I know that didn't sound right but what can I say? I'm a pervy grape guy~. She looked up and kicked me off. "OK WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She yelled causing billy to start crying. She groaned. "VIOLET PLEASE HELP YOUR BROTHER!" Violet yelled back. "YES MOM!" I rubbed my head on her smooth leg which made her growl. "Love it's me Vinny!" She shook her head with a sigh. "No he left me and never came back...stop pranking me and get out.." I shook my head and pointed to her stomach. "There should be a hickey there, my hickey from two days ago." Yes I remembered that. I always remember hickeys. She pulled up her shirt a little and went wide eyes when she saw the still purple hickey. I smirked and crossed my little chubby arms. "See I don't forget hickeys~. " I smiled at the shocked girl as she ran down and hugged me. "VINCENT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND WHY ARE YOU A KID?!" I shrugged. "I don't know..." I lied but she didn't care all she cared about was me and me only.

(( OK so here was a sneak peek at the sequel and I hope you enjoyed ;3))