COPS

(Y/N) POV
Blood. Blood every where. It was on the car, the man and even Vincent. The screams where horrible. I herd sirens over the screaming. I looked out the window and saw cop cars heading this way. Vincent didn't stop. "VINCENT GET IN THE CAR THE COPS ARE HERE!" he turned and faced me. His eyes where soulless black eyes with a dot in the middle. His smile faded. He dropped the man who was still alive some how. He jumped in the car and drove to the house. I picked up violet and put her in her room. "Sweetie play in here while me and daddy talk." She nodded. I went down stairs and saw him. He jumped up and hugged me. "Did he rape you?" He started to cry. "N-no but he almost did." I started to cry. We turned on the news to see if there was anything about what just happened. "BREAKING NEWS: Today police where called because a man was screaming. That man was a local rapist who escaped from prison last night. He is now in jail and is sure not to get out again. But the man was beaten up with what looks like knife marks. Who ever did this will be arrested for almost killing a guy. Now on to weather..." We both froze in shock. A load bang was at the door. I got up and answered. "Um hello?" it was a cop. "Yes ma'am we need to talk to you." I nodded and let him in. He saw Vincent who still had a little blood on him. He looked at him with a cold look. "Um sir I need you to come with me." He said. I jumped. "No we will go with you." He sighed. "Got any body else?" I nodded "VIOLET COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!" I herd little duds coming from up stairs. She came down "Yes mommy?" I smiled "Come on we are going to go with mr.officer!" She smiled and got in the back seat with her dad. When we got to the station they gave violet to a female cop who looked my age. He took me in a little room and asked me what happened. I told him the whole story. He nodded and then took me out and got Vincent.
Vincent's POV
The officer sat me down. "Ok sir tell me what happened." I nodded "Well I was picking up my daughter from school then was going home. But on the way there I saw my wife come running out of a dark ally. She was screaming my name. Then a man came up and hit her in the back of the head and yelled 'SHUT UP BITCH' So I got out and threw her in the car then started to jack him up." The officer sighed "Sir why did you have a pocket knife with you?" I sighed "Well its for me and my family's protection." He nodded and took me out of the room. I saw violet go in with him. After about 10 minutes they both came out. I picked violet up. "Ok so Vincent you are free to go. And for you miss." He turned to (Y/N) "Be more careful on the streets and watch the news more often ok?" She nodded. We went home, I put violet in bed and went down stairs to talk to (Y/N). She sat in front of the TV watching a movie. "Hey.." I said. She turned and gave me a warm smile "Hey." She said back. I felt my perverted grin take over. "So what do you wanna do tonight~" I purred in her neck. She sighed and rubbed my chin "Crap..." I purred and got really relaxed. She laughed and said "Wow I know how to turn you off." then she began to rubbing my sides. "nnnnnneeGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She laughed even harder "Wow what does that do?" I giggled "Turns me on~" I was going in for a kiss but she rubbed my chin again "OH COME ON!"
(A/N)
Ok so I think that's what happens if you rub him like that correct me if im wrong