|| After LOVE ||

Taehyung wasn't expecting to end up with his brand new billionaire boss, Jeon Jungkook, as a flatmate (more like mansion-mate) and he certainly didn't expect the initial platonic intimacy between them to blossom into love.

*****

Kim Taehyung thought he had everything planned out. After ending a marriage with someone who was no good to him, all he ever wanted to be happy was a stable job in his favourite city, his two best friends and his bubbly baby girl, Nabi.

Jeon Jungkook is a smoking hot single CEO dad. With the help of his best friends, he manages to pull-off his dual roles-- as a single dad and young successful billionaire. After being cheated upon by his wife, he took it upon himself to look after his baby boy, Hansol, who has major anxiety issues.

But things take a turn when his ravishing new secretary and his baby girl enter his and Hansol's life.

A Taekook Fanfiction.

******

-DISCLAIMER-
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This novel's story and characters are fictitious.

© EuphoricOnyx 2021

******

Hello bubs!

Welcome to this Taekook world which resolves around the words that I pen down in this glorious platform called 'WATTPAD'-- a land where Hobi water is highly in demand.

A short heads up before we start:

This book contains

* Main ship: Taekook; Sideships: Yoonmin, Namjin and mostly single pringle Hobi.

* Angst (I'm a sucker for angst, sowey not sorry)

* Fluff, lotzzz (We have mini versions of both Tae and Kookie strutting everywhere in this story, who are you kidding?)

* Potential slowburn (I've warned you!)

* Trigger warning

and...

* Get yourself a tank of hobi water!

Also, good grammar (to the max.)

Alright, here we go!

Have a great read. Don't forget to like, share &comment.

Remember to click the little star (vote) button down there every time you move on to the next chap!

And follow me here:
for updates and news ;)

-EuphoricOnyx-